JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks bulky and awkward. .
You're right, it does look kind of clumsy, even with the bullpup design. It's only one of several entries in the competition. This one from Sig Sauer also looks kind of clunky. Probably because of the size of the 6.8x51mm round, I would guess. And the added length of the suppressor?

Last Edited:
... so they're biodegradable and eco-friendly?

Neat-o!
When has war fighting ever been eco-friendly? I imagine all that plastic will find its way into the oceans and end up choking marine life, resulting in massive law suits by the Sierra Club et al.

So I work for General Dynamics but I work in the "Land Systems" division. Not sure what department has this project but we are all hoping we get the contract. We have some really great stuff in the works with the army at the moment

Interesting video. New rifle, new round. The rifle has some interesting design features. I'm not a fan of front end charging handles, but I guess with practice...

That ammo is NOT new. I have a bag full of polymer cased 5.56 that is at least 20 years old

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top