JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
officer shoots gator to save girls life... suddenly, its no longer an "assault rifle"...

Deputy shoots massive alligator that trapped girl in tree

17111772_G.png

"The girl's mother, whose name was redacted from the 911 call, told a dispatcher that the family had been visiting the area to swim and camp"

Good idea Mom!!! :eek::rolleyes:

This is yet another case of police brutality.

Clearly this misunderstood , aquatic dwelling reptile was simply playing "tag" or perhaps "Marco Polo" with the land dwelling interloper.
Maybe our victim even was trying to invite the water disturbing human to lunch...
Or perhaps this is another reason why "Stand Your Pond" rulings are so controversial....

All of course is a moot point , because of the fact that our boot and handbag material wearing reptilian neighbor was gunned down in a hail of "Croc" killer Fully Semi Auto Armor Piercing bullets....
Fired by one of those rifles equipped with a shoulder thingy and a bump fire banana clip with a high capacity trigger....:D
Andy

I think the gator was shot due to police brutality and Gator profiling.

If we save just one Croc, do it for baby Croc's #croclivesmatter

BAN semi-automatic gators!!

This is nothing new. I used to live in Central Florida for a few years as a young man and every single summer, during their breeding season, people are killed or attacked by gators.

The American Alligator is extremely protective of it's nest and will go through great lengths to protect it. On top of that, they are top predators in their realm and always looking for an easy meal. They are a bit shy when it comes to humans, so these things only happen when their space is invaded.

BAN semi-automatic gators!!

This is nothing new. I used to live in Central Florida for a few years as a young man and every single summer, during their breeding season, people are killed or attacked by gators.

The American Alligator is extremely protective of it's nest and will go through great lengths to protect it. On top of that, they are top predators in their realm and always looking for an easy meal. They are a bit shy when it comes to humans, so these things only happen when their space is invaded.

Even the Caveman swam with gators n snakes when he lived in central Florida & was young n dumb & full of c... :eek::eek::eek::D
Yep, he loved skinny dipping with chicks once.;)

I guess a BushMaster AR-15 in the hands of law enforcement is a semi-automatic rifle...

But in the hands of a mere citizen becomes a scary "assault weapon"...

I'm confused. Perhaps I just need progressive, liberal and leftist dictionaries to keep upon these changing definitions...

"The girl's mother, whose name was redacted from the 911 call, told a dispatcher that the family had been visiting the area to swim and camp"

Good idea Mom!!! :eek::rolleyes:
If there isn't a public pool, and they can't afford their own (or can't have their own) where else are they gonna swim? Can't just say another spot, as there's no guarantee there won't be gators there either.
Even the Caveman swam with gators n snakes when he lived in central Florida & was young n dumb & full of c... :eek::eek::eek::D
Yep, he loved skinny dipping with chicks once.;)
Luckily the only time there's gators in my swimming hole is when a storm drags them here. Normally the first thing on their mind is to go back and ignore the people. Now there's a bunch of moccasins, and there's some fish that can drag you down and keep you down. But the moccasins leave ya alone for the most part, and the fish are typically away from the swimming spot (rarely I'll feel one swim by).

If there isn't a public pool, and they can't afford their own (or can't have their own) where else are they gonna swim? Can't just say another spot, as there's no guarantee there won't be gators there either.
I know I am strange. And because of that, I would just have to allow my childrns to suffr the heat instead of allowing them to cool off with the gators...someone call DHS :confused:

I know I am strange. And because of that, I would just have to allow my childrns to suffr the heat instead of allowing them to cool off with the gators...someone call DHS :confused:
Well, they gotta learn to swim somehow. I'm not saying you have to toss a kid next to gators, just that when you're swimming in public there's no such thing as a guarantee there isn't going to be a gator.

The good ol' boys in the south swim in the lakes, rivers, etc. There's more danger than just gators. Its the nature of the beast, the moment you step outside anything is a possibility.

Luckily the only time there's gators in my swimming hole is when a storm drags them here. Normally the first thing on their mind is to go back and ignore the people. Now there's a bunch of moccasins, and there's some fish that can drag you down and keep you down. But the moccasins leave ya alone for the most part, and the fish are typically away from the swimming spot (rarely I'll feel one swim by).

LOL. Every time I did it I was under the influence & sobered up once I hit the water & didn't stay wet too long.
What would have been awkward was if a gator crawled up the bank wanting to snuggle up in the beach towel that I was makin bacon on!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
LOL. Every time I did it I was under the influence & sobered up once I hit the water & didn't stay wet too long.
What would have been awkward wad if a gator crawled up the bank wanting to snuggle up in the beach towel that I was makin bacon on!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes:
I mean, a cold hearted chick needs some luvin' too? o_O

Some things you can't help, no use in being afraid of em. The moment you step out the door, you're not in control.

Could you imagine the headlines if a law-abiding citizen had done the same thing?:mad:
The headline would probably read something like "bigot-homophobe Trump supporter armed with fully semi-automatic ghost gun murders innocent Alligator attempting to feed it's starving children."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top