JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The dismemberment would be due to the money involved, not the weed. Take the value out of it and no one is killing over a plant, it's the money .

By making something illegal, you create a black market. If there was no risk and the substance was readily available there is no black market.

Sounds like a gang problem you have experienced, not a drug problem.

Remember the gangs are your focus, not the drugs.

Potato, potahto.

It still amazes me how people can see firearms for what they are but not plants.

They are plants that grow. Just the mere concept of trying to dictate something that grows naturally is laughable.

It's just as absurd as assuming banning guns would stop gun crime yet somehow people still can't see that.

Speaking strictly of issues regarding reactions to weed, yes. I can show you lots of pictures of dismembered corpses as a result of the trade.

Legalize production and use of anything, and the cartels find something else to make money on and its often worse.

Keep it illegal, at least you just have a bunch illegal weed. Instead we have foreign opiates, methamphetamines, and pill powder where garage pharmacists are guestimating how big the pill should be and then selling it to rich kids.

I think it's beyond pointless with Our huge gov't debt that all victimless crimes haven't been taxed

It would be nice to be able to have sex without having to trick some poor b1tch into thinking I might marry her one day or having to worry that I might get busted for doing something Our race does regularly to survive:eek:

I think it's beyond pointless with Our huge gov't debt that all victimless crimes haven't been taxed

It would be nice to be able to have sex without having to trick some poor b1tch into thinking I might marry her one day or having to worry that I might get busted for doing something Our race does regularly to survive:eek:

Gotta up your game! Humans are unique in that we have nearly equal male to female ratios. If we were anybother mammal, we'd have one dude for every 10 women and he'd get the job done on his own. The rest of the bucks with messed up racks would die virgins and their messed up antler genes would die with them. Humans perpetuate bad genes by our defiance to nature.

Mmmmm on a gun website can anyone tell him what question #11e is on a 4473 JUST SAYING

Good one, I used to have a gun store & an FFL & I quit buying guns on form 4473 years ago, so it's not a problem. Anyhow I don't have a medical marijuana card either, if that's what You are getting at
However there are some drugs I seem to be 'addicted' to, they include my high blood pressure pills, one of which caused me to have a big accident after taking it for a week.
I can't recall my illicit mj ever doing that...
But go ahead and believe the Feds and other medical marijuana deniers, I'm sure those folks only have Their best interests at heart, even tho You don't seem to agree

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top