JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a good laugh when they couldn't build the Gatling shotgun in time for the customer, so they just threw a bunch of Saiga 12s together with an electric motor, a battery from a cordless drill, and a couple of toggle switches and called it good. It looked like a build from Junkyard Wars.:s0114:

I had a good laugh when they couldn't build the Gatling shotgun in time for the customer, so they just threw a bunch of Saiga 12s together with an electric motor, a battery from a cordless drill, and a couple of toggle switches and called it good. It looked like a build from Junkyard Wars.:s0114:

I thought that same thing...

Way to much drama for a real gun shop!!!

I can't fathom why Vince would want to go back to working with that shop of monkeys excluding Flem. What a bunch of immature puds

Cause he needs a job probably. I'm guessing the producers talked him in to it since no one else in the shop is an actual trained gunsmith. The Jesse James episode did show that Kris is still an immature kid, I mean more than all the other episodes do. You can definitely tell that Stephanie was hoe-ing it up for the Camera on the bike though.

And BTW what they did to that BAR was sacrilegious. It was ugly as bubblegum, they butchered a beautiful weapon mercilessly.

I flipped on the channel and saw 30 seconds of the new episode. Will look like he was hung over. one dweeb look unhinged hearing he would be working with Vince.
And Jesse james. in sptite of his funny toys is a total butt-nugget

And BTW what they did to that BAR was sacrilegious. It was ugly as bubblegum, they butchered a beautiful weapon mercilessly.

From what I could tell, the only thing they did the the BAR that couldn't easily be undone was the drilling and tapping of a hole on the receiver to mount the eotech. Everything else seemed like bolt-on additions (furniture), exactly what the rest of those guys seem to be experts at (except replacing the gas piston, which they needed Vince to do).

Jesse James does seem like an arrogant tool sometimes, but having seen some of his bike work, he really does seem to be a fairly talented welder/fabricator. I don't know how one defines a "master builder"...

i agree, his bike building style is the best on TV
From what I could tell, the only thing they did the the BAR that couldn't easily be undone was the drilling and tapping of a hole on the receiver to mount the eotech. Everything else seemed like bolt-on additions (furniture), exactly what the rest of those guys seem to be experts at (except replacing the gas piston, which they needed Vince to do).

Jesse James does seem like an arrogant tool sometimes, but having seen some of his bike work, he really does seem to be a fairly talented welder/fabricator. I don't know how one defines a "master builder"...

I recall on one of his episodes of some chopper show he said he was a navy certified master welder. Not sure if that's difficult to obtain or not though. Some of the bikes he builds are truly works of art I have to admit.

I think they also re chambered it from 30-06 to .308. The furniture was hideous.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top