JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did anyone else notice their "Ma-Duece" jammed every 3rd...?
...They didn't clean the prop-gun, and it jammed first shot...?
...And how the remote-gun jammed first try due to 1 of their 2 beta-mags(only) was faulty...?

Um not sure what their appeal is...
-K

Looks like they got in a little trouble with BATF and Will lost his license. Almost every episode I did watch (not many) they were breaking or bending the rules based on what was being shown.

<broken link removed>

watched parts of two episodes now I avoid it, many things they did looked barely legal. everything else I saw looked like idiot engineering. how they stay in business amazes me.

That show is a joke, but people that don't really know guns seem to like it...
And there builds aren't that creative, fairly run of the mill.
If I were to build a silenced shotty, I'd work up some subsonic yet still cycling rounds ;)

I am no welder, but looking at some of the stuff they've 'welded' was an absolute joke. I could do better with a bucket of JB Weld!

After watching the show off and on, I came to two conclusions

1) The local sheriff must have unlimited funds because it never fails that he shows up to buy a half dozen of Red Jackets latest creation
2) The local sheriff regularly confronts guys driving tanks, apc's, and attack helicopters, hence the need for all the firepower.

I believe any show that makes guns interesting to non-gun folks is a good thing. When it became like a soap opera where the stoner kid falls for the daughter it was just too much.

I believe any show that makes guns interesting to non-gun folks is a good thing. When it became like a soap opera where the stoner kid falls for the daughter it was just too much.

+1 on that! I was watching a re-run yesterday and it looks like more drama is a brewin.

About a month ago i asked my mom if she had seen the show (Sons of Guns)? With a serious look she said no, why would i watch that? I have sons with guns!

My mom cracks me up sometimes.

Lefty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews