JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they also re chambered it from 30-06 to .308. The furniture was hideous.

You're right, they did re-chamber it, but they did so with a chamber insert, which could certainly be reamed back out. But even as a reversible change, the furniture was an interesting choice...

Vince came back because Jesse James wanted him included on the BAR build. It now looks as if depending on how the crew gets along with him he maybe coming back.

Tonights show was so bad.... (yea, I still watch,,, but man its gone down hill fast). Vince is back? What? So a co worker and I were talking... How bout a Vince and Jesse building show.... one article mentioned Jesse being on the show to remind people he is still around and that his new show starts soon....

The elvis/aerosmith tie in seemed so fake...

and the volcanic gun? Did they really just drill out projectiles with hand drills? seems they could have made a quick jig to do it with a drill press?

I DVR the show with the ope something good happens. but it the end I fast 4x thought the show.

His daughter is 1) ugly 2) dumb as dog bubblegum. 3) needs to slap her retarded boy toys hat on straight. "OMG I need Vince to build my AR" really! it's not that hard

Five minutes of watching FPS Russia videos on You Tube is more fulfilling than a hour hour of this show.

agreed... watch it for the first in a long while and fast foward through most of it, just to see them not fire the jap auto canon... super lame.

i like jesse. he's an a hole sometimes, but he seems pretty real. he says things with out consideration for others feeling, but sometimes i like that. i have friends that are worse.

Usually it's kinda a struggle to get through an entire show- but this piece of crap was such a ridiculous publicity stunt it was freaking unwatchable. I didn't make it any further than the snaggle-toothed chick asking stunt chick to "teach her some moves because she doesn't often meet women who can hang with the guys as well as she can" I threw up in my mouth a little when I heard that and had to shut it off. Terrible, terrible extended commercial Sony

Well I wanted an SBR Kriss real bad and then I started reading all the comments on the Kriss forum about how unreliable they are, especially with a suppressor for some reason.

The K10 appears to be having all sorts of issues also, therefore the long delays.

I went with a PS90 instead. It may send less lead downrange (at 2x the speed) but I know every time I pull the trigger (50 times) it will never let me down.

I remember watching an episode that was just complete BS. It was was the '1000 yd AK' episode. Did anyone else catch that one. They talked so confidently on how they were going to build the first AK accurate out to 1000 yd and how incredible it will be. They used a saiga .308 with a scope, collapsible stock and heavy barrel, in the end they took like a 200 yd head shot at a human silhouette target (think it hit the neck before it exploded). And that was it, no 1000 yd shot aired on tv. All hype! (ok, maybe not all hype, but there is a lot of it)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top