JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm getting ready to sell my house and GTFO here. My real estate agent sends me a spam mail celebrating Earth Day. I asked her, politely, not to send me anymore political stuff. She replies, "what?!, I'm not political! How is Earth day political?"

I fired her. Just out of disdain for her unadulterated ignorance.

Go ahead, judge me.

No, I think you did exactly what was needed here, if someone who is supposed to represent YOU and your best interests can't take your business seriously, to hell with them!

I have fired realtors before, usually because they were not representing my interests, but that of the potential buyers, one even went behind my back after I said no on some things, then tried to convince me to spend money on something I never authorized! I specifically stated that the home was being offered "As Is" no repairs, no upgrades, or anything, and she went and brought in a contractor to "Fix" the roof, which had nothing wrong with it, my inspector even said so!
Don't let these folks get away with things because they "Think" you won't notice, or don't care or even worse will support their wokeness! Phuck that!

Last Edited:
Good for you! I would have done the same damn thing! I wish more people would step up and use every opportunity to shove the global warming scam aka earth day garbage back down their throats! FYI, I celebrated earth day by burning some tires covered in diesel and motor oil!👌

So I'm getting ready to sell my house and GTFO here. My real estate agent sends me a spam mail celebrating Earth Day. I asked her, politely, not to send me anymore political stuff. She replies, "what?!, I'm not political! How is Earth day political?"

I fired her. Just out of disdain for her unadulterated ignorance.

Go ahead, judge me.
I judge you to be completely justified in firing her.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top