JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
QUICK DRAW!

I have an OKC, (Ontario Knife Company), International Hunters Kit knife set to give away to one of the next 4 people who donate $50 or more. The next 4 people who donate $50 or more, will have a chance at winning this knife set. Drawing to be as soon as we have 4 qualified contestants and will be announce here and to your email. We'll work out delivery options after the drawing. Can hand deliver around the Portland Metro area or by mail.

To enter, submit your donation by visitiing our website fundraiser page and click on the PayPal Donate button. It would help to mention OKC drawing in the comments section: Wolf Creek Fundraiser

Of course, 100% of your donation goes to the North Fork Wolf Creek Fundraiser, so, you (and all recreational shooters), win no matter how the drawing turns out.

Who's up for helping to finish the improvements to Wolf Creek Lanes?

OKC Hunters Kit 8789 1.jpg

OKC Hunters Kit 8789 2.png

Just got the notification on that. Thank you James! Really great!

The goal meter will not be updated for a while. I gotta restore power to my house before I can access the web site and make the changes. (Dang tree branch took out my power drop to the house. Tough time finding an electrician too!).

Appreciate your support!

Bill

... (Dang tree branch took out my power drop to the house. Tough time finding an electrician too!).
Bill
Power back on. Lost a few power strips, a light fixture, 4 light bulbs, refrigerator (and all the food) and the oven. At least the big freezer is till good and didn't loose any Elk meat! Can you guess what I'm getting for Christmas this year?

Still, won't get around to any web updates tonight. Off to the hardware store!

Thank you TNL. $50.00 Inbound via Paypal. Keep up the outstanding work!
Thank you Mr. Guinn! And thank you for consistently being a prime example of a true Sportsman and Steward in our public lands! Year after year, you're always out there with your steadfast values of respect for gun ownership and conduct on public lands. Hats off, Sir!

Yes, 2 more to donations of $50 or more, get I'll draw a winner for the dual hunting knife drawing!

Thanks All!

With Ed's donation, it puts us at $1350. That's only $150 away from covering all the Ecology Blocks we'll need! We're close!

Now I'm looking forward to achieving the gravel needs. 3 types of gravel is needed. Let's get it!

Remember, the next 2 donors who donate $50 or more, get their names included to the drawing for the OKC Hunting Knife Kit (above in post #81).

There's still time to get a tax deduction for this year. If you need it, this is a good time to do it and we'll provide a written receipt (Trash No Land is a 501(c)3 charitable organization).

If you've had an opportunity to use lanes 2 and/or 3, with the new renovation, post up how you like them! I'm really looking forward to getting 1 & 4 done like that!

Just donated through Benevity. Bill you will hopefully get an email soon. Even though I never get up there, it is a great cause. Now to try and find the energy that you guys have to try and replicate that down here.
Thanks again

Just donated through Benevity. Bill you will hopefully get an email soon. Even though I never get up there, it is a great cause. Now to try and find the energy that you guys have to try and replicate that down here.
Thanks again
Nice! Thank you Rem! I'll update the goal meter when I get the official email from Benevity.

Benevity is a great way to donate to the charity of your choice through your employer. If your company offers the Benevity giving program, Trash No Land is listed as one of their charities. It's really cool when your employer matches your donation! And 100% of your donation goes to the charity (no fees taken out!). We have two ways to donate on Benevity: 1. General Funds donations that recur monthly to help TNL's everyday operating funds, and 2: A fundraiser project for the Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes. Rem700..300 donates to both!

Meanwhile, another $25 donation came in last night from Danny, who only signed it "Waking Ideas" (which is for wakingideas.com). He may or may not be a member here but that donation is very much appreciated! Thank you Danny! So for now, the goal meter shows $1375!

We're only $125 away for covering the cost of all Eco Blocks for the 3 new berms (lane 1 & 4)! And with Rem's Benevity donation, we only need 1 more $50 donation and I'll draw a winner of the 4 who entered.

We're only $125 away for covering the cost of all Eco Blocks for the 3 new berms (lane 1 & 4)! And with Rem's Benevity donation, we only need 1 more $50 donation and I'll draw a winner of the 4 who entered.

Edit... Just learned @Rem700..300 requested, (more like reminded me), not to be included in the drawing for the dual hunters knife kit. (Could be because he's on our Board of Directors!) (I should have thought of that this morning!).

So, we're open to the next 2 who donate $50 or more and we'll draw one name out of the 4 who qualified.

Thanks for trying, @LSWC ! They missed the opportunity to double their $50 donation! Sorry 'bout that.

We seem to be stagnant right now. Holidays? I kind of think so. We're only $75 away from finishing the cost of the Eco Blocks we need for lanes 1 & 4. I was hoping we'd get that done before Christmas. I'd also like to deliver this knife offer by then.

Only need 2 more donations of $50 each to qualify for the dual hunting knife offer and put it over the $1500 mark! I'm drawing 1 name out of the 4 who enter, with a $50 or more donation, to win it. Anyone care to throw their name in the hat?

Wolf Creek Fundraiser

We now are only $40 away from finishing the cost of the Eco Blocks! Thanks to Alex, who donated $35 today.

The offer of the dual knife kit still stands. I'll draw 1 name out of the 4 who donate $50 or more, as in the offer made above (post #81). We have two of those in the running, and as soon as I get 2 more entries, I'll draw a name.

Thanks all!

Merry Christmas Eve, the blocks are now paid for. Was waiting for a new card statement as the wife has been going crazy buying Christmas gifts for the little ones

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews