JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went up to Jones Creek this morning and started to clean up a portion of it when Markus and Dayton pulled over to give me a hand. Afterwards we claimed our reward and shot their G45, G43x, P365xl, and more (cleaning after ourselves of course). Just wanted to share and remind yall to be a good representative of the firearms community and clean after yourselves

5B4C970C-A369-429D-A76D-FE70D12D46C1.jpeg E79E42DF-06E6-4E55-8BD0-F124F80E2EE0.jpeg E65C5290-619B-4C75-A27E-0324BFD4192B.jpeg 41F6288D-55E4-45AE-8B4A-A4D086E5209E.jpeg EBB26290-F3B3-43FD-A87B-F56FB7512EF4.jpeg

Good on ya all, more of us should do this kind of thing.
I do all my shooting at a range & go down there regularly to clean up & maintain the place.

Where IS Jones Creek by the way?

I do all my shooting at a range & go down there regularly to clean up & maintain the place.

It's up in Camas, WA. There's several other shooting spots around but the spot we shot at was

45.665507, -122.250965

Thank you for the cleanup guys.
I shoot there regular with the neighbors and we always pack out a bag of trash.

Did DNR lift the shooting ban?

Nice work @JustAndNguyen ! Thanks to the other guys that joined you!

I sent a note off to the Warden of where the bags are, so I'm sure he'll send a work crew to pick them up. Thanks for letting me know.

Ahhh, yes, the Lower 1500. That's my favorite spot and would be a great spot to improve into a nice shooting lane or two. Too bad our local DNR can't do any improvements until the Corporate office says so (and that could take forever!)!

Bill

man. i can't thank you all enough.

i get so sad at seeing our little local spots.

it's a good thing i have so little faith in humanity or i'd be disappointed at the messes "people" leave.
And it's a good thing that people like @JustAndNguyen, who "be a good representative of the firearms community and clean after yourselves", are out there helping us to save our places to shoot!

There is a Jones Creek off hwy 6 in Oregon btw....just sayn

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top