JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See what happens when you ask a question here?
You need to keep them very basic, i.e., "What color is green grass?"
"Is water wet?", "If I continue to eat will I eventually sh+t?", "Did Pete Rose bet on baseball?".
See?

:s0112::s0112: Yes I see, I see the government makes buying and selling guns a hassle. So bad people have no idea what is right or wrong. It isn't the peoples fault, it's government for not making the rules simple and all the same for everyone. Like it should be in America. If you want to stop alot of bickering then vote for better government.

jj

:s0112::s0112: Yes I see, I see the government makes buying and selling guns a hassle. So bad people have no idea what is right or wrong. It isn't the peoples fault, it's government for not making the rules simple and all the same for everyone. Like it should be in America. If you want to stop alot of bickering then vote for better government.

jj

How can bubblegum be simple when we have a bunch of goddamn lawyers ruining, sorry, "running" the country?

Correct.

But say you do this, and he happens to be a felon. And he happens to be buying your firearm so that he can use it in the commission of a crime. You don't know any of this, and you're probably shielded from accomplice liability. However, he gets caught and gives you up as the guy who sold him the firearm. Now you have an overzealous AUSA trying to to make a name for himself by going after you. You probably come through this OK, because you're right, the law doesn't require checks.

But do you really want to go through that? It's a CYA thing, and it wouldn't take a lot for a creative prosecutor to point out just a couple things that should've given you "reasonable cause." There's also a factual question about when someone "should have known" this-or-that. I don't much like that state of affairs, but that's how it is. My fault for being less than clear in the point I was trying to make.

...you don't actually know what you are talking about, do you?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top