Friends like Jimmy's

nwwoodsman

Reactions
If you're reading this you probably know what I'm talking about. Anyone else have a friend like Jimmy's? The type of guy that will inevitably get you hurt, embarrassed or arrested yet you love them anyways?
My best friend in high school could make himself puke on command. Caught him peeking in my bedroom the first time I made it to second base with a girl. We were walking through the school hall one day and there was a very attractive girl walking a few feet in front of us. My friend made the juvenile hand gesture like he was grabbing her backside. Just then we heard our names yelled from behind. That girl's father was the high school principal/football coach. I won't go into details, but that was the first time I had ever seen my friend cry.

Certaindeaf

Reactions
If you're reading this you probably know what I'm talking about. Anyone else have a friend like Jimmy's? The type of guy that will inevitably get you hurt, embarrassed or arrested yet you love them anyways?
My best friend in high school could make himself puke on command. Caught him peeking in my bedroom the first time I made it to second base with a girl. We were walking through the school hall one day and there was a very attractive girl walking a few feet in front of us. My friend made the juvenile hand gesture like he was grabbing her backside. Just then we heard our names yelled from behind. That girl's father was the high school principal/football coach. I won't go into details, but that was the first time I had ever seen my friend cry.
Why you do this to me Yimmy? lolz

The power of The Exorcist compelled me. just saying

Reactions
I disagree w your premise that he has actual, real life friends.

We are JimmyZZZZZZ friends, that's why he overshares.

He lives w his parents and he's of the Facebook generation. I'll bet he tells his Facebook "friends" about every meal he eats and everywhere he goes.

kip-drordy.png

Reactions
Try to avoid feeding the trolls. It is so hard because it is like ducks on a pond to pounce all over the half wittedness.

Life is too short to have friends like that. I am a very good judge of character and always weed out the bad before they are considered a friend. If they change to the negative over time, they become former friends.

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom