JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you're reading this you probably know what I'm talking about. Anyone else have a friend like Jimmy's? The type of guy that will inevitably get you hurt, embarrassed or arrested yet you love them anyways?
My best friend in high school could make himself puke on command. Caught him peeking in my bedroom the first time I made it to second base with a girl. We were walking through the school hall one day and there was a very attractive girl walking a few feet in front of us. My friend made the juvenile hand gesture like he was grabbing her backside. Just then we heard our names yelled from behind. That girl's father was the high school principal/football coach. I won't go into details, but that was the first time I had ever seen my friend cry.

If you're reading this you probably know what I'm talking about. Anyone else have a friend like Jimmy's? The type of guy that will inevitably get you hurt, embarrassed or arrested yet you love them anyways?
My best friend in high school could make himself puke on command. Caught him peeking in my bedroom the first time I made it to second base with a girl. We were walking through the school hall one day and there was a very attractive girl walking a few feet in front of us. My friend made the juvenile hand gesture like he was grabbing her backside. Just then we heard our names yelled from behind. That girl's father was the high school principal/football coach. I won't go into details, but that was the first time I had ever seen my friend cry.
Why you do this to me Yimmy? lolz

The power of The Exorcist compelled me. just saying

I disagree w your premise that he has actual, real life friends.

We are JimmyZZZZZZ friends, that's why he overshares.

He lives w his parents and he's of the Facebook generation. I'll bet he tells his Facebook "friends" about every meal he eats and everywhere he goes.

kip-drordy.png

Life is too short to have friends like that. I am a very good judge of character and always weed out the bad before they are considered a friend. If they change to the negative over time, they become former friends.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top