JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm still wishing in one hand and pooping in the other.

My one hand is filling up a lot quicker.

Will it ever be resolved?

Edit:
[/sarcasm]

Last Edited:
Starkist Tuna has settled a law suit for shorting their 5oz cans of tuna:s0123:....

As a result, you can go to the web site below and file a claim to receive either a $25 check or $50 worth of free tuna vouchers. :s0168:

Just follow the link...

https://www.tunalawsuit.com/home.aspx

Now for 2 obvious questions;
1) Oil or water
2) Anyone here have favorite uses or recipes for canned tuna?
Oil. I take a fresh Grand Central croissant, hollow it out, and put a mix of tuna, mayo, relish, and Dijon mustard in it.

Holy Necro Thread Batman!

1569290834164.png

Sweet Jesus. Here I am waiting on Taurus / Rossi make good on a recall; still no (totally inappropriate) replacement revolver, nor the $50 check. Maybe in four years I'll see both. :eek::p

When I was a starving grad student, a can of tuna hit with some hot sauce and Mrs Dash with a side of saltines was dinner most nights.

WooHoo!! Seems to have finally paid off, and now I can retire :rolleyes:......
.... I opted for $50 in tuna coupons in lieu of cash.

Seems the lawyers got $44.97 in legal fees...
.... and I got $5.03 off my next tuna purchase (if I buy at least 3 cans).
Please, don't tell the IRS!

:mad: Man.... I really hope those shysters got paid in tuna coupons too.:mad:

The incredible thing about this thread is that it died for a week, got picked up to be ignored for three months. It was then revived 8 months later and then picked back up over three years later.....

Deadline Passed

The deadline to file claims was November 20, 2015 and has passed. As a result, you can no longer file claims on this website.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top