JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Starkist Tuna has settled a law suit for shorting their 5oz cans of tuna:s0123:....

As a result, you can go to the web site below and file a claim to receive either a $25 check or $50 worth of free tuna vouchers. :s0168:

Just follow the link...

https://www.tunalawsuit.com/home.aspx

Now for 2 obvious questions;
1) Oil or water
2) Anyone here have favorite uses or recipes for canned tuna?

Starkist Tuna has settled a law suit for shorting their 5oz cans of tuna:s0123:....

As a result, you can go to the web site below and file a claim to receive either a $25 check or $50 worth of free tuna vouchers. :s0168:

Just follow the link...

https://www.tunalawsuit.com/home.aspx

Now for 2 obvious questions;
1) Oil or water
2) Anyone here have favorite uses or recipes for canned tuna?
Just add white corn and go for Kokanee.

Tuna melt:
Can of tuna, mix with a bit of mayo, spicy mustard and diced pickles. Throw the mix directly on the griddle to heat it up. Start grilling your bread and cheese, toss tuna mix on top, add another slice of bread (and more cheese for those that like cheese). Cook to perfection.

I like mine in oil, my Wife likes that dry water S#%T. I like Tuna salad on a Croissant with lettuce and tomato , :s0072:yummy. I like to eat Herring in tomato sauce with'' Chicken in a Biskit '' crackers as well.:s0145: Its so fun to eat it in front of my Wife as she is grossed out:s0064: by the smell and the idea of fish in tomato sauce, yummy! :s0155:

Water.

Mac n cheese with tuna
Tuna casserole
Tuna and black olives mixed together scopped up with Doritos (spicy nacho)
Tuna patties (cracker crumbs, eggs and tuna mashed together and made into burgers and fried)
Straight out of the can is good too.

When I was a poor kid, Ramen and Tuna
Yeah sounds nasty but The tuna would absorb the chicken flavoring and it would taste just like chicken noodle soup.. Lots of sodium.. But Ill die long before thats an issue.

I'm good on the free tuna. I've probably bought a few cans of Starkist in the last few years but I doubt I was shorted $50 or even $25 worth. I like to earn what I get and not benefit at the expense of others. I'm not a liberal.

"New and improved!, now with EXTRA radiation levels!"

New and improved for those late night snacks, Now Tuna gives you energy without wasting energy...
...you can now eat it without turning on the lights!!

For consuming I like the albacore in water with Miracle Whip. For those tasty Kokes I like the oil and mix it in the Shoe peg corn!!!!!! IT WORKS!!!
Well I have to admit that other scents, like shrimp, anise and Krill also work when you find a school of hungry fish and they go crazy & will hit on anything!!!

20150825_092833.jpg ;)

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR