JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm still wishing in one hand and pooping in the other.

My one hand is filling up a lot quicker.

Will it ever be resolved?

Edit:
[/sarcasm]

Last Edited:
Starkist Tuna has settled a law suit for shorting their 5oz cans of tuna:s0123:....

As a result, you can go to the web site below and file a claim to receive either a $25 check or $50 worth of free tuna vouchers. :s0168:

Just follow the link...

https://www.tunalawsuit.com/home.aspx

Now for 2 obvious questions;
1) Oil or water
2) Anyone here have favorite uses or recipes for canned tuna?
Oil. I take a fresh Grand Central croissant, hollow it out, and put a mix of tuna, mayo, relish, and Dijon mustard in it.

Holy Necro Thread Batman!

1569290834164.png

Sweet Jesus. Here I am waiting on Taurus / Rossi make good on a recall; still no (totally inappropriate) replacement revolver, nor the $50 check. Maybe in four years I'll see both. :eek::p

When I was a starving grad student, a can of tuna hit with some hot sauce and Mrs Dash with a side of saltines was dinner most nights.

WooHoo!! Seems to have finally paid off, and now I can retire :rolleyes:......
.... I opted for $50 in tuna coupons in lieu of cash.

Seems the lawyers got $44.97 in legal fees...
.... and I got $5.03 off my next tuna purchase (if I buy at least 3 cans).
Please, don't tell the IRS!

:mad: Man.... I really hope those shysters got paid in tuna coupons too.:mad:

The incredible thing about this thread is that it died for a week, got picked up to be ignored for three months. It was then revived 8 months later and then picked back up over three years later.....

Deadline Passed

The deadline to file claims was November 20, 2015 and has passed. As a result, you can no longer file claims on this website.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads