JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know the VP at Fred Meyer with responsibility for this and he deserves a big pat on the back. He is very much a pro-firearms guy and had to push hard and go out on a limb to get this to happen. Not saying what to do, but I am going to buy firearms related stuff that is close to the price I can get elsewhere and then send an email thanking them for carrying it.

I know the VP at Fred Meyer with responsibility for this and he deserves a big pat on the back. He is very much a pro-firearms guy and had to push hard and go out on a limb to get this to happen. Not saying what to do, but I am going to buy firearms related stuff that is close to the price I can get elsewhere and then send an email thanking them for carrying it.

I have been there several times looking around and bought ammo and some misc gun related items. I noticed the selection is slowly growing, and just today saw a couple purchase a handgun. I agree if it is only 20 bucks I am going to buy there to support them. I would love to send an email to thank them/him if I had that info, looks like it is time to search and find it.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR