JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just purchased Frankford Arsenal Perfect Seat Hand Primer Tool. I haven't used it yet, but I am reading its manual and the manual does not list what shell-holder is used for 6.5 Creedmoor. Does anyone know what is the correct shell-holder for 6.5 Creedmoor for this priming hand tool? Thus unit comes with 12 different shell-holders, so I am sure one will work for 6.5 Creedmoor.

Cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR,

Dan from Needle City

Pretty sure it has the same bolt face as 308. Try that one. I have the same tool and love it. Just as a note, I've accidentally had the small primer ram in with the large holder and took me a bit to figure out why I was having problems getting primers to seat (I think it wants to flip the primer in the pocket). Comes with most every shellholder you need (I think I had to buy a different one for 224 Valkyrie) but you can use these Lee priming tool shellholders (you can use chart too for numbers): https://leeprecision.com/priming-tool-shell-holders.html
According to the chart, use the #2.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads