JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I f***ing HATE this guy. I'm actually from Russia (proud US resident for 14 years now) and I cannot find his material MORE OFFENSIVE! I'm not sure what upsets me more: the fact that he makes everyone from Russia look look like a f***ing idiot, or the fact that he never wears any safety equipment and that makes every gun owner look bad IMO. Refer to his coconut explosion video where he shoots it with a .270 point blank. You can see that the chunks of coconut shell hit him in the bubbleguming face. He could have lost an eye or two. I would not call him knowledgeable; refer to his 1911 video. I'm not a 1911 expert but EVEN I CAN TELL WHAT MODEL 1911 HE"S HOLDING DOWN TO MANUFACTURER AND MODEL. Idiot called it "Colt .45 1911 made by Springfield." So laugh all you want but one day some bubblegum liberal in Washington is going to refer to his videos as evidence in support of the need for "Enhanced Gun Control". IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS, IGNORANCE IS IGNORANCE.

I'm sorry but I'd like to tell you that I have a very healthy sense of humor. I just don't think the importance of gun safety is funny, do you?

I can't say that I would believe you about your sense of humor. Gun Safety is not a joking matter. Do you pick on gun safety in the movies too or just silly videos you see online?

I haven't watch all of his videos, however to be honest. I think I've done much more dangerous things with fireworks and explosives when I was 12, than what I can see in his videos in a controlled environment.

When a person is alone (sans camera man behind him) and has (apparently) miles in front of him of unpopulated backstop and he wants to blast watermelons off a picnic table - I say go for it. It is his eyes, his ears. His choice.

This guy makes me laugh and in this ever more depressing world we live in I take my hat off to him. For kick *** guns and fun this guy has no rival.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top