FPS Russia Videos are the best

Reactions
FPS Russia - the most entertaining videos on YouTube for all sorts of the baddest weapons. I want to dislike this guy, envy this guy, but I can't LOL. He is just too humble and entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia

I like HickOK45, Nutnfancy, and the instructional videos by the Glockstore, but this FPS Russia guy wins hands down for the fun factor. "Have a nice day"

Reactions
I asked a Russian girl I know if she thought it was a real accent.

Yea he sounds pretty fake to me... like he's trying too hard... plus he doesn't look russian. also he doesn't have a problem with all of the sounds russians have problems with ... only some of them, which for a person with such a thick accent is highly suspicious.. and finally only Russians in movies say "my friends"
But, who cares. The videos are fun to watch. :)

OP
Burt Gummer
Reactions
He has access to hundreds of the coolest weapons on the planet and a large area of land to do whatever he pleases. What appears to be unlimited funds - somehow. I mean he sets up real mannequins to shoot their heads off! A mannequin like that is $300+. I know, I dated one.

He doesn't make much money from YouTube if anything, he does it to entertain people. Has a great, humble attitude.

Lucky bastard.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom