JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FPS Russia - the most entertaining videos on YouTube for all sorts of the baddest weapons. I want to dislike this guy, envy this guy, but I can't LOL. He is just too humble and entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia

I like HickOK45, Nutnfancy, and the instructional videos by the Glockstore, but this FPS Russia guy wins hands down for the fun factor. "Have a nice day"

He is great. I have been watching his videos for some time now. He is very funny, knowledgeable, and FUN.

Do you know why? Because he is "Professional Russian"!

I asked a Russian girl I know if she thought it was a real accent.

Yea he sounds pretty fake to me... like he's trying too hard... plus he doesn't look russian. also he doesn't have a problem with all of the sounds russians have problems with ... only some of them, which for a person with such a thick accent is highly suspicious.. and finally only Russians in movies say "my friends"

But, who cares. The videos are fun to watch. :)

No, he's American and lives in the USA. All those videos are filmed here. I think the 'Russian' thing is very entertaining myself.

He has access to hundreds of the coolest weapons on the planet and a large area of land to do whatever he pleases. What appears to be unlimited funds - somehow. I mean he sets up real mannequins to shoot their heads off! A mannequin like that is $300+. I know, I dated one.

He doesn't make much money from YouTube if anything, he does it to entertain people. Has a great, humble attitude.

Lucky bastard.

The video where they bear does his face is hilarious, he was trying to say he can shoot after fetters Maced, but he couldn't.

I don't see anything humble about making 100's of video's of yourself shooting a mega-dollar arsenal of exotic weapons... but yes he certainly is entertaining and I am glowing green with envy.
Ah to be a rich kid....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top