JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone! I've been lurking lately on your site and decided to join, although I'm not considered "Northwest", this seems like a great site!

I have come across a Sig p239 SAS at my local gun shop/range that has really caught my attention. The firearm comes with .357sig and .40 barrel, although the .40 doesn't look like it has had a round put through it, the .357sig barrel looks very well used. The firearm itself looks very well used/carried as well. The package deal comes with both barrels, 2 mags, trijicon sights, and the original box.

The firearm is currently a consignment piece at the gun store. It was marked $749, but marked down to $679. The shop won't tell me how long they have had it, but obviously long enough to mark the price down. I walked in with 650 cash today, and they let me walk. With tax at the current price, I'm looking at about $735 out the door.

My question - With the amount of wear that is on the firearm, is it still worth the $735? I see them on auction sites listed for 800+, but they aren't selling.

Thoughts, questions, or opinions??

Not the actual firearm -
220px-SigP239SAS.JPG

Its either this firearm, or I continue to wait for my LE (Law Enforcement) .357sig compact smith and wesson m&p (which I have been on hold for over a year now at 2 LE dealers)....

It's not a bad price. Definitely nothing to write home about, but not a rip-off by any means. I found a P-239 that's now my wife's primary carry gun on gunbroker for $500 about a year ago. All stainless and in mint condition. That was one Hell of a deal. but 650 with the extra barrel isn't bad.

Hello everyone! I've been lurking lately on your site and decided to join, although I'm not considered "Northwest", this seems like a great site!

I have come across a Sig p239 SAS at my local gun shop/range that has really caught my attention. The firearm comes with .357sig and .40 barrel, although the .40 doesn't look like it has had a round put through it, the .357sig barrel looks very well used. The firearm itself looks very well used/carried as well. The package deal comes with both barrels, 2 mags, trijicon sights, and the original box.

The firearm is currently a consignment piece at the gun store. It was marked $749, but marked down to $679. The shop won't tell me how long they have had it, but obviously long enough to mark the price down. I walked in with 650 cash today, and they let me walk. With tax at the current price, I'm looking at about $735 out the door.

My question - With the amount of wear that is on the firearm, is it still worth the $735? I see them on auction sites listed for 800+, but they aren't selling.

Thoughts, questions, or opinions??

Not the actual firearm -
220px-SigP239SAS.JPG

Its either this firearm, or I continue to wait for my LE (Law Enforcement) .357sig compact smith and wesson m&p (which I have been on hold for over a year now at 2 LE dealers)....

I've been pretty unimpressed with the M&P. I think Glock owns them on trigger alone.

While that is a nice gun, I had the same one in 9mm, you might see about shooting it first. Those things have a looooooong trigger pull and in my opinion are difficult to shoot. I was never able to get used to it or shoot it accurately. I ended up trading mine to a local shop (Baron's Den) for a SA XDm and the guy (Raye) told me that about 1 in 5 people can shoot those well. He is a firearms instructor so I trust his judgement on that fact. Anyway, that's my experience with it. Good luck.

Thanks for all the feedback. I did shoot it and liked the trigger, so that is a null issue.

I have also shot the m&p and it is on my wishlist whether I purchase a Sig or not. I have shot numerous different glock platforms and am just not a fan. But, from my experience, you either like the Glock or M&P, not both.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews