JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sounds like RBT covered a lot of bases before selling their trigger.
+1. It shows some of the things required when dealing with the government and creating a business properly.

Compare that kind of legwork to the guy who posted above, "I'm gonna make a better trigger than RBT, I'm gonna do this, then I'm gonna do that..." There is just no comparison.

Response letter.

1628866735506.jpeg
1628866752118.jpeg
1628866763894.jpeg
1628866786418.jpeg

One key in this and the court docs posted above is ATF is refusing to provide the examination of how they found it to be a machine gun. In contrast, rare breed has 4 former ATF experts who are much more qualified than the Saier Tampa guy who do show why they found it to not to be a machine gun.

In other words ATF cannot show their reasoning as to why they call it a machine gun but rare breed can show why it is not a machine gun via several former atf experts examinations.

Fwiw I also found an interesting article where the article's author claimed the Tampa atf guy (Saier) duped borderline retarded people into selling their guns to a convicted felon then incarcerated them.

8F009AD2-7AA2-48AE-ADE6-54A49B98A307.jpeg

Last Edited:
One key in this and the court docs posted above is ATF is refusing to provide the examination of how they found it to be a machine gun. In contrast, rare breed has 4 former ATF experts who are much more qualified than the Saier Tampa guy who do show why they found it to not to be a machine gun.

In other words ATF cannot show their reasoning as to why they call it a machine gun but rare breed can show why it is not a machine gun via several former atf experts examinations.

Friend I also found an interesting article where the article's author claimed the Tampa atf guy (Saier) duped borderline retarded people into selling their guns to a convicted felon then incarcerated them.
The response letter is….

1628867294127.jpeg

definitely made me grin when i read it lol.

basically:
my address is my law office and all my customers fall under attorney client confidentiality
yeah u guys havent provided me with anything showing how you tested it
i got 4 of your previous experts who even still you guys use saying it's good to go…
:eek::D
I read more of, "is this letter a personal preference 'cause you watch youtube? Because I have a bunch of your guys backing me up and I abided by your definitions. It's not like you can suddenly change definitions because you don't like my toys. Why so hostile? You mad? Kick rocks!"
:s0114:

Fairly good short video with some interesting indirect info such as ATF previously declaring a shoestring a machine gun and estimate of 50k rare breed triggers out in the wild currently. No new info though.
Here is the atf letter that reverses their 2004 ruling which stated that a 14" shoestring by itself was a machine gun. This 2007 letter changes that to say it's only a machine gun if used to turn a rifle into automatic fire.
FC868D28-1002-48F2-89AD-535469866DA6.jpeg
67E1C518-713D-4647-A311-69ADA7695780.png

Last Edited:
Why do I feel like I should be supporting RB with a purchase right now? It's really a 5lb pull FCG normally anyway, which is basically a smidge nicer than milspec default garbage.

I'm looking at this group to give me a reason not to.

Why do I feel like I should be supporting RB with a purchase right now? It's really a 5lb pull FCG normally anyway, which is basically a smidge nicer than milspec default garbage.

theres no way this trigger is 5lbs. trust me lol. youd have to experience it to know.

Due to ongoing litigation they can't accept credit cards and have changed their website to only accept things like Bitcoin and other virtual moneys.

Tad lighter or heavier?
to me, it feels lighter than 5 especially when it starts forcing the reset and doing what its designed to do. it takes some getting used to.

at a minimum, youre doing double taps unless you squeeze the trigger hard. doing that will hold the bolt to the rear. i havent been able to shoot single rounds other than squeezing the trigger hard and holding it back after the shot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top