JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two things:

1) Even if you are on a list somewhere as haing boutght a an FRT/et. al., you could always say that you sold it or threw it away; currently the FRT is not an NFA item so disposing of an FRT is perfectly legal. Just don't get caught with it afterwards.

2) For many rifles, such as an AK or AR, it is not hard to make a the existing trigger a binary trigger with a shim. I have done it with a piece of feeler gauge. Not as reliable as some binary triggers (the hammer sometimes follows the bolt, and firing out of battery is theoretically possible), but it works.

Not my point. My point being that time between legal and unavailable from manufacturer and illegal altogether existed with bumpstocks. That time was the window to sell and buy. After illegal, no one dared list their bumpstock online for sale. They disappeared…
It's true & if I didn't already have two priors I woulda bought up a bunch of bumpstocks before they were incorrectly made illegal

Ehhmmmm that be full auto.

Me kind of want!
No it is not full auto. The trigger is reset every time you pull it. It is a "forced" trigger rest. The carrier assists in the reset every pull. It is a small move but there is movement in the trigger every cycle. It is not a hold down run away firearm.

No it is not full auto. The trigger is reset every time you pull it. It is a "forced" trigger rest. The carrier assists in the reset every pull. It is a small move but there is movement in the trigger every cycle. It is not a hold down run away firearm.
Fine, fine, full semi automatic.

To some extent it does release the trigger, and to some extent it doesn't. There is a regular sear in there somewhere. As you feel the trigger release from it when you pull it mid stroke (especially if manually cycling the action). The bar is no different than the one in some binary triggers, it is more of a timing/safety device that prevents the trigger from going forward unless the gun is in battery. I believe that is why RB refers to it as a safety. It prevents out of battery hammer fall.

1628819147262.png
1628819159472.png

Interesting. They r still for sale on rare breed website now and today I got an email saying they have 150 available or something like that. Must be part of their "plan" they made with ATF I would guess? Seems like if atf was going after ones already distributed then rare breed would not be allowed to distribute more so that is odd unless they were allowed to sell remaining inventory or something. This assumes the letter is real of course which we have no clue about that. I hope we hear something from rare breed on it soon to either debunk or say what is up.

Interesting. They r still for sale on rare breed website now and today I got an email saying they have 150 available or something like that. Must be part of their "plan" they made with ATF I would guess? Seems like if atf was going after ones already distributed then rare breed would not be allowed to distribute more so that is odd unless they were allowed to sell remaining inventory or something. This assumes the letter is real of course which we have no clue about that. I hope we hear something from rare breed on it soon to either debunk or say what is up.
I'll be eating some :s0093: and watching this unfold.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top