JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Correct , The ATF isssued a Cease and Desist letter from a field agent in Florida. That is not an ATF ruling and their offices and files have not been raided because deep down the ATF knows they dont have a legal leg to stand on. If and when it does go in front of a judge RB's case is very good.
Interesting to see how it all plays out.

For those that can afford an extra $350 on your already expensive trigger, you can buy this to upgrade your rare breed to a three position.

@wired want to Guinea pig?

For those that can afford an extra $350 on your already expensive trigger, you can buy this to upgrade your rare breed to a three position.

Thats awesome..but what... buy the frt and replace half the parts? Make it a $700 trigger? Dang.

You are way late. Bought one yesterday. I'll take the guts out of one of my RB's and machine a new cage for it. Probably going to put it in my Colt Commando SBR.

According to the owner, Rare breed is releasing a 3 position FRT in the near future.

Nothing is stopping you from buying from Rarebreed right now to support the fight.
Did you lose track of the conversation? The 3 position isn't released, I would rather wait and buy a 3 position from Rarebreed than pay hundreds of dollars to a third party to retrofit one of my own.

I have, and will continue to support rarebreed.

Did you lose track of the conversation? The 3 position isn't released, I would rather wait and buy a 3 position from Rarebreed than pay hundreds of dollars to a third party to retrofit one of my own.

I have, and will continue to support rarebreed.
First off, no I did not loose track but you may have. I understand you are waiting for the magic "3" position trigger. But you made a statement about supporting Rarebreed when you purchase one. My point is if you have "ANY" support for Rarebreed you would buy one now. Dealers and third party gun forum posts have got the price down from $500.00+ to now $375.00. The "3" is not going to be any cheaper than that.

First off, no I did not loose track but you may have. I understand you are waiting for the magic "3" position trigger. But you made a statement about supporting Rarebreed when you purchase one. My point is if you have "ANY" support for Rarebreed you would buy one now. Dealers and third party gun forum posts have got the price down from $500.00+ to now $375.00. The "3" is not going to be any cheaper than that.
Dude I can't buy it before it is released. What do you not get? You are arguing about nothing.

Like I just said I HAVE, and will CONTINUE to support Rare breed.

Dude I can't buy it before it is released. What do you not get? You are arguing about nothing.

Like I just said I HAVE, and will CONTINUE to support Rare breed.
Remember that Washington has an Enhanced Trigger Law as we speak. "ANY" device that enhances the speed of a trigger to exceed more than 5 rounds per second is presently illegal. That is by any means including bump stocks, old school Hellfire Triggers, hand cranks and even rubber bands if they are used to enhance trigger speed. Good luck on test firing or playing with a Rarebreed Trigger with out raising any eye brows. Or a phone call to LE.

I wonder if Rare Breed is waiting for either the ATF or the WOT lawsuits to complete before they sell the 3 position trigger? Their official word, last I saw, was in mid January saying about 6 weeks til release and while its only a couple weeks after that now it seems the demand is there and whatever the first wave is will be sold out in no time.

I almost want to buy the Safe/FRT version but I just know that'll be the day BEFORE they announce the 3 position I've been waiting for! I figure they're gonna be like the Tommy Trigger version, probably around $500, which is already steep so I can't buy both, just gotta hope word gets out one way or the other before ATF shuts these down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top