JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

best resource ive found so far - keep in mind this is a very dynamic situation, very little details have been hashed out, and information is bound to change

PLEASE if you have any other quality information or resources, post here

i ask that this thread not be inundated with random opinions - its for helping people find info and get moving to ukraine

AS OF RIGHT NOW:

there is no system in place for compensation, but, assuming ukraine prevails, you will likely be paid going ukrainian military wages at some point, but you need to have the resources to pay your bills back home and feed yourself and buy food and bubblegum on the trip to ukraine and possibly even once youre there. "several thousand" USD is recommended to have in ones pocket. youll probably be compensated at some point, but dont count on it

enlistment periods are at this time "until the soviets are defeated" - ive read that 3 year contracts are the minimum, but we have NO IDEA how thats gonna go. the Legion is only 6 days old - still a lot of details to hash out. but one thing is for certain - you wont be granted leave to go to your kids piano recital in 6 months. if you sign up, youre in it till its over

the Legion is currently only accepting veterans with applicable infantry or combat medical training - there are other organizations where non-veterans can volunteer for support and humanitarian missions, but the legion will not be giving any basic training to enlistees and needs veterans on the front line

you MAY be issued armor, but dont count on it - bring kpot and iii or iv armor

as of march 1, indefinite visas are being granted to any able bodied person who wants to support the national defense, whether in a combat roll or otherwise

Last Edited:
for those few with the requisite qualifications, this is a good way to help without leaving home

will post opportunities as i come by them

1AE7252D-F213-4747-A93F-42A9D99A1046.jpeg

if you enlist via the US ukrainian embassy, they will make arrangements to get you from the border to your duty station

93257081-7027-422B-9DDC-8BF8FC914594.jpeg

Better hurry if you are going but read up on Russian prison camp life first.

we dont watch RT here in freedom loving america, dude. that bubblegums pure bubbleguming garbage.

again, lets not clutter this thread with opinions. if you have relevant information on joining the fight, please contribute. otherwise, opinions can be debated in the many other ukraine threads.

we dont watch RT here in freedom loving america, dude. that bubblegums pure bubbleguming garbage.

again, lets not clutter this thread with opinions. if you have relevant information on joining the fight, please contribute. otherwise, opinions can be debated in the many other ukraine threads.
Just like those getting the jab that risk their lives ,folks should have information before they consent. Emotion peddled is far worse than opinion.

Have a nice day.

Just join the US Army. We're going to be sucked into this sooner or later, you'll get better air support and the benefits will be better when you get your legs blown off.

Not being a smart bubblegum, just speaking truth.

The veterans on the forum can judge my accuracy here...

Just join the US Army. We're going to be sucked into this sooner or later, you'll get better air support and the benefits will be better when you get your legs blown off.

Yeabut the US Army won't let you fight while wearing an Adidas track suit.

this thread is for people needing information on joining the fight in ukraine. if you have thoughts or views about other things, please post elsewhere.

i, for instance, am 40, have an MEB and RE code of 3, AND we arent in this fight and might never be.

this thread is for people needing information on joining the fight in ukraine. if you have thoughts or views about other things, please post elsewhere.

i, for instance, am 40, have an MEB and RE code of 3, AND we arent in this fight and might never be.
This thread is for people who want to join a foreign mercenary army. As such people need to have the truth spoken to them.

Also, as stated, this thread is about recruiting people to a foreign fighting organization. Today's freedom fighters are tomorrows terrorists. If anyone on this site thinks they can trust Biden not to turn on them, well, good luck with that. Something for the mods to think about.

But hey, everyone's a grownup here. I won;t bother your thread anymore....

If you have a death wish, just join the Ukrainians. If you join the US Army the war will probably be over before you get out of gender equity training.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews