JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you @v0lcom13sn0w...me and this guy go back to 4th grade together and I couldnt be happier in a best friend. Being in the military I dont get a lot of recognition nor do I desire it. I see it as a job like anyone else has, so when someone says something like this know that I truly appreciate it.

Now with that said...Who doesnt love a Wilson Combat!?!?!? hahaha

Thank you all again for your support in what Ive done and where Im going. Means everything to me.

When you get to Oregon, PM me. I had a formal position with the largest private employer in Oregon as the Veteran Outreach Coordinator, but that position closed. I still do that transition type stuff on a voluntary basis. I can help you network.

You got this, just approach it as any other assignment transition.

When you get to Oregon, PM me. I had a formal position with the largest private employer in Oregon as the Veteran Outreach Coordinator, but that position closed. I still do that transition type stuff on a voluntary basis. I can help you network.

i just text him. thanks!

Could have used you a year ago when I moved up here.

PM sent

Could have used you a year ago when I moved up here.

Sorry... I didn't even think to post that here in the "Off Topic" area. I left the service in 1995 and didn't realize how much I missed the community until I took that position back in 2014.

So, now I try to keep involved on a voluntary basis.

Sorry... I didn't even think to post that here in the "Off Topic" area. I left the service in 1995 and didn't realize how much I missed the community until I took that position back in 2014.

So, now I try to keep involved on a voluntary basis.
Honestly I haven't had the honor of serving in our armed forces. But networking is freaking helpful and my wife and I moved here sight unseen last year. Luckily everything has worked out pretty well so far. No thanks to @Joe13

I know a few pilots.

If you can afford to pay for lessons and then the hours to qualify for the test, you then need to be able to afford and park a plane.

So I know while I'd like to be one I won't be making that money anytime soon.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top