JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Portland Tattoo Artist Fatally Shot a Homeless Man in the Parking Lot of His Business. Oregon Law Says the Shooting Was Legal.

The guy, a very obvious right wing type, was acquitted by a portland grand jury, and was never charged or held for anything.

Also, according to the article, Portland has one of the highest rates of justifiable shootings in the nation. Although, the low overall rate of shootings does help that.

I just found this interesting considering the general train of thought on defending ones self in portland, being left at the mercy of a jury, etc. Apparently, this is one of the best places to find yourself being judged for self defense. *so long as it fits the law to a T*

It's also somewhat reassuring to not worry about those repercussions so much, as I live right off se 82nd, and have to kick homeless people out of my back yard a couple times a month. You never know what they will do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top