JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a sliding compound miter saw and would be happy to do that as a conversion to your Glock.
Just $500 and a guarantee to have done the work , just no guarantee to have your pistol work afterwards...:eek::D
( Yeah I know . I'm anything but helpful...:p:D )
Andy

I have a sliding compound miter saw and would be happy to do that as a conversion to your Glock.
Just $500 and a guarantee to have done the work , just no guarantee to have your pistol work afterwards...:eek::D
Andy

Just started my DIY origami glock.. not going so good:(
IMG_3210.JPG IMG_3211.JPG
;):D

Andy

How about an exchange...

You can cut my Glock and make it a folder, and as payment, I'll do the same with your Hawken! Even Stevens!

:p

I'm odd man out again. If I had $1200 that I didn't know what to do with I would give this a shot. Seems pretty well designed and thought out to me. Only problem is the way I carry I most likely wouldn't utilize it. But there is no doubt in my mind that is a very cool pistol.

I think someone else said it already, but that is INNOVATION!

View attachment 404380

Just stumbled across this. I think its super cool in that the mechanics are neat and I like weird firearms. The advantage of course is the 22 rds in a package smaller than a standard handgun. The disadvantage is the complicated nature and increased manipulation required to deploy.

In any case, its fun to watch

Full Conceal M3 at Budsgunshop.com!

DAMN! When I first saw the pic I was sure it was going to be a photo shop prank. After watching the video that is a pretty damn neat little idea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top