JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
411558066_2.jpg

Just stumbled across this. I think its super cool in that the mechanics are neat and I like weird firearms. The advantage of course is the 22 rds in a package smaller than a standard handgun. The disadvantage is the complicated nature and increased manipulation required to deploy.

In any case, its fun to watch

Full Conceal M3 at Budsgunshop.com!

$1,200 is a lot of money, but if you add an extended mag you have a unique walking stick that's an excellent conversation starter!:D

Last Edited:
sadly due to a childhood illness I am nonglock.

But to make a comment on the guys video. He never should have shown his draw as that points out the huge disadvantage of this silly thing. NO ROUND IN THE CHAMBER. So his draw is completely wrong he forgot to cycle a round into the chamber prior to pointing it at the target/threat. GOOD WAY TO END UP DEAD.

sadly due to a childhood illness I am nonglock.

But to make a comment on the guys video. He never should have shown his draw as that points out the huge disadvantage of this silly thing. NO ROUND IN THE CHAMBER. So his draw is completely wrong he forgot to cycle a round into the chamber prior to pointing it at the target/threat. GOOD WAY TO END UP DEAD.

Actually, he has a round in the chamber. He states that in the video.

As a pistol: no

As a neat novelty: sure, why not. That would be a neat thing to own.

Interesting concept. I would have to see it on the market for a while with plenty of actual use before I could ever consider plunking money down on the thing. As it stands, the price tag is awfully high for what it is, and honestly, I don't know that you gain all that much with it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top