JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a sliding compound miter saw and would be happy to do that as a conversion to your Glock.
Just $500 and a guarantee to have done the work , just no guarantee to have your pistol work afterwards...:eek::D
( Yeah I know . I'm anything but helpful...:p:D )
Andy

I have a sliding compound miter saw and would be happy to do that as a conversion to your Glock.
Just $500 and a guarantee to have done the work , just no guarantee to have your pistol work afterwards...:eek::D
Andy

Just started my DIY origami glock.. not going so good:(
IMG_3210.JPG IMG_3211.JPG
;):D

Andy

How about an exchange...

You can cut my Glock and make it a folder, and as payment, I'll do the same with your Hawken! Even Stevens!

:p

I'm odd man out again. If I had $1200 that I didn't know what to do with I would give this a shot. Seems pretty well designed and thought out to me. Only problem is the way I carry I most likely wouldn't utilize it. But there is no doubt in my mind that is a very cool pistol.

I think someone else said it already, but that is INNOVATION!

View attachment 404380

Just stumbled across this. I think its super cool in that the mechanics are neat and I like weird firearms. The advantage of course is the 22 rds in a package smaller than a standard handgun. The disadvantage is the complicated nature and increased manipulation required to deploy.

In any case, its fun to watch

Full Conceal M3 at Budsgunshop.com!

DAMN! When I first saw the pic I was sure it was going to be a photo shop prank. After watching the video that is a pretty damn neat little idea.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top