JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting design. Now way in hades I would pay $1800 for it personally. This may have been posted already but I didn't see a thread on it. Kind of like an improved keltec folder. Perhaps with so many ppl suddenly selling off their PCCs and braces they may turn to this instead I dunno.

I just realized there is something I really like about this rifle, its thin and totally flat on both sides. That's unique (outside of some pistols). Only other one I can think of that uses a similar concept is the sites spectre. Everything designed to be thin/narrow and nothing sticking out. This rifle may even fit in a laptop bag or under the seat.

But having said that, if the price were $1100 instead of $1800 I still would chose an mke MP5 clone over this. If price was $650 I still would choose a stribog over this. But for those that must have a 16" rifle due to the new brace ban this might be attractive. It's certainly unique. Sub 2000 is another option for some people too I guess, not for me though.

A decked-out sites spectre 9mm with the quad stack mag:

SITES_Spectre.jpg

I don't care how safe they think that design is, it looks like you're gonna be pointing a potentially loaded gun right at your own face when you fold/unfold it. Strong no from me

Interesting design. Now way in hades I would pay $1800 for it personally. This may have been posted already but I didn't see a thread on it. Kind of like an improved keltec folder. Perhaps with so many ppl suddenly selling off their PCCs and braces they may turn to this instead I dunno.

I will likely end up with this one. My uncle helped design this with an acquaintance of mine. I may have had a few discussions with both about features and such for PCCs.

Well damn! They are selling for $1500 right now and it does look tempting as all hell. I might be looking at my next birthday present here :D
$1500. Dang that's spendy. You can get an mke mp5 clone with 2 mags, pic rail, flash hider for $1109. That leaves $400 for ammo or another gun. But it's personal preference. Hard to beat roller delay though for shear shooting enjoyment.

I will likely end up with this one. My uncle helped design this with an acquaintance of mine. I may have had a few discussions with both about features and such for PCCs.
It is a really unique design and I love the flat sides which makes it very storable. The price is what I balk at. That's really cool about your uncle Must be a sharp guy.

$1500. Dang that's spendy. You can get an mke mp5 clone with 2 mags, pic rail, flash hider for $1109. That leaves $400 for ammo or another gun. But it's personal preference. Hard to beat roller delay though for shear shooting enjoyment.
Its the mags. I have a lifetime supply of Glock mags and do not own a single Glock. If I buy anything else I would have to make a trip out of state to buy mags and I really don't want to have a bunch of mags of different makes anyway. Even before WA joined the states limiting mags I was already only buying PCC's that use one kind of mag. Have a few PCC's made by that outfit in OR that sadly the owners sucks. Come birthday time may just take a loss on them to pay for this. They have been safe queens for a good while now. Just too much hassle to sell here. May just let some shop have them even though I would have to take a hell of a hit on the money :(

Its the mags. I have a lifetime supply of Glock mags and do not own a single Glock. If I buy anything else I would have to make a trip out of state to buy mags and I really don't want to have a bunch of mags of different makes anyway. Even before WA joined the states limiting mags I was already only buying PCC's that use one kind of mag. Have a few PCC's made by that outfit in OR that sadly the owners sucks. Come birthday time may just take a loss on them to pay for this. They have been safe queens for a good while now. Just too much hassle to sell here. May just let some shop have them even though I would have to take a hell of a hit on the money :(
Another option could be to buy a Glock and that German norlift or whatever the heck it's called. It's a carbine and only uses the Glock frame. Being German though it will probably cost 430 million dollars or something.

Or another option might be glock 34 + b&t usw = $900-$950 or substitute Glock 17 for $100 less (not counting stamp).

I don't know anything about Stribog with Glock lower but that could be an option also. My reg Stribog is the most accurate gun I own shooting fast. It's witchcraft or something. I honestly don't know why it's so easy to shoot well.

Last Edited:
Another option could be to buy a Glock and that German norlift or whatever the heck it's called. It's a carbine and only uses the Glock frame. Being German though it will probably cost 430 million dollars or something.

Or another option might be glock 34 + b&t usw = $900-$950 or substitute Glock 17 for $100 less (not counting stamp).

I don't know anything about Stribog with Glock lower but that could be an option also. My reg Stribog is the most accurate gun I own shooting fast. It's witchcraft or something. I honestly don't know why it's so easy to shoot well.

Looks interesting. One thing that REALLY causes me temptation is these:

I would LOVE to have one with 2 stamps. One for the SBR and one for a can. The only reason I do not own one is the hassle. If I could just walk into a shop and buy the stamps like buying a gun? I would have one. My bank account is probably glad I can't just walk in and buy the stamps. :s0140:

Looks interesting. One thing that REALLY causes me temptation is these:

I would LOVE to have one with 2 stamps. One for the SBR and one for a can. The only reason I do not own one is the hassle. If I could just walk into a shop and buy the stamps like buying a gun? I would have one. My bank account is probably glad I can't just walk in and buy the stamps. :s0140:
The suppressor stamp (form 4) is a hassle in terms of wait for sure. But the form 1 for the USW wouldn't be that bad (imo). Go to UPS store to get digital fingerprints (or do your own hard copy), take a selphy with your phone for digital passport photo, fill out eform online. Wait 40-60 days or whatever it ends up being. I just ordered the USW in the hopes that my brace rule form 1 goes through.

The suppressor stamp (form 4) is a hassle in terms of wait for sure. But the form 1 for the USW wouldn't be that bad (imo). Go to UPS store to get digital fingerprints (or do your own hard copy), take a selphy with your phone for digital passport photo, fill out eform online. Wait 40-60 days or whatever it ends up being. I just ordered the USW in the hopes that my brace rule form 1 goes through.
That, those hoops, is the ONLY reason I have not done it. If I could walk into an FFL and just buy the stuff, as it SHOULD be? I would have done it already. Gov would make a hell of a lot if people could just walk in and buy stamps.

I forgot that sub 2000 uses Glocks mags. I see keltec is offering a $100 rebate on the sub-2000 now.

So that's $317 at gun zone deals after rebate.

View attachment 1375512
That is a good price. They (KT) come two ways. One model takes only Glock. The other model uses several other mags you just change out the catch for which mags you want to use. If I ever manage to wear out my old S2K, I will buy another.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top