JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that is pertains to this thread but I have a Glock .40(acquired as collateral on a loan) and a Hi Point 9mm(which I bought) and I still think that both are ugly. I prefer the Hi Point at 1\3rd the cost. I can't imagine spending the kind of money for this conversion.

Designated the 'M3 Folding Glock,' or the 'MG319F.' What will they think of next?!
The M3 Folding Glock Pistol - AllOutdoor.com Like all new and interesting guns, I try to think of a reason to justify buying it; for the life of me, I just can't on this one. One review called it 'goofy;' that pretty much sums it up for me...
G19_1.jpg Glock folder.jpg

Last Edited:
you can buy the lower and mag only for $499 on gunbroker right now, so if you already have a 19 you can roll your own and switch back between this and a normal piece. I can almost (but not quite) believe it is not a gimmick because of the carry options it provides other than having to have a heavy belt and holster, and it almost deploys quickly enough to be useful. I know, 'almost' is never a good word in this case, but hey the gun you have vs the one you don't right? If this results in carrying more often, then it is real. My normal shorts and t-shirt options are a Rohrbaugh 9mm or a Boberg XR9 both in pocket holsters. Don't necessarily want to get into a gun fight with those either (and not super fast for deployment), but again, the gun you have.

I am a sucker for folding guns though. I have DRD Paratus 308 and a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 that fold up for very discrete transport. I also have an AR9 pistol with brace that uses Glock mags that would be a nice compliment to this. Hmmm

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads