JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Portland is one of the last major cities in the country to introduce flouride into the water and it also has one of the highest rates of tooth decay. How is this still debated.

The technology to prevent cavities exists, it just isn't necessary to drink a toxic aluminum waste product to do the trick.

New chemical 'Keep 32' makes teeth 'cavity proof'

I don't know how old the article is but it said they were starting "human" trials pretty soon, you should sign up early to be first on the list to try that stuff out. I'm going to stick with my proven safe fluoride mouthwash and hope that my area will start fluoridating someday.

Unlike the majority of people here, I have spent more than a decade working for a very large water system. Fluoride is a pain in the azz. It requires more monitoring than chlorine and has considerable expense associated with installing the equipment.

It is not and has never been part of a nazi program or communist plot. If you think crap like that, you have been wearing a hat that is far to tight since early childhood.

People who hate everything, hate fluoride. 99.999% of water is not used for personal consumption, so nearly all of your product is pouring into the toilet or the lawn anyway.

Brush, floss and use good toothpaste and your teeth will be fine. For every person who wants fluoride, there are fringe goofs from the left and right convinced it is part of a plot from somewhere.

so what is the drive to spend so much money on something that is being flushed down the drain:huh:

I don't know how old the article is but it said they were starting "human" trials pretty soon, you should sign up early to be first on the list to try that stuff out. I'm going to stick with my proven safe fluoride mouthwash and hope that my area will start fluoridating someday.

You don't mind that fluoride is a toxic waste product from aluminum production?

It's toxic and it is waste product from the aluminum industry that they couldn't get rid of.
So we can have nice teeth while being dumbed down.

You obviously have been using it plenty

You don't mind that fluoride is a toxic waste product from aluminum production?

It's toxic and it is waste product from the aluminum industry that they couldn't get rid of.
So we can have nice teeth while being dumbed down.

You obviously have been using it plenty

Unfortunately for the tinfoil crowd, this time we have decades upon decades of solid evidence that optimizing fluoride is extremely beneficial to societies as a whole. There have been literally hundreds of millions of people since the 60's drinking fluoridated water with absolutely no cases of any ill effects. Anything including water can be considered "toxic" if consumed at high enough levels.

Unfortunately for the tinfoil crowd, this time we have decades upon decades of solid evidence that optimizing fluoride is extremely beneficial to societies as a whole. There have been literally hundreds of millions of people since the 60's drinking fluoridated water with absolutely no cases of any ill effects. Anything including water can be considered "toxic" if consumed at high enough levels.

Yes of course.
And who paid for those studies?
Hey I have no dog in this fight. But if it were my kids,they wouldn't be drinking waste from the aluminum industry.

But that's just me.

the cost of fluoridating water is extremely minimal. This cost is easily offset by the cost savings in dental work.

minimal to add that stuff to an entire city that is flushing 99%it down the drain, take that money and put it in the pockets of the people and let them do there own treatments and have money left over for some more junk food or whatever. for the people that don't want any treatment then they have more money for whatever they want to spend it on.
you sound like another obozo supporter (spread the wealth) oyea save me more money than dental work for you, I see your point there yea it would be cheaper for that

Yes, I would consider .50 cents per person/per year minimal regardless of how much is flushed down the toilet. With Twinkies gone now there isn't alot of junk food you can purchase for that. For every dollar invested in fluoride treatment, $38 dollars in dental care is saved. That lowers the cost of dental treatment/insurance for everyone.

Despite all that governments have done to destroy lives, you can always count on the 98% to kneel before the god of authority (government). They get what they want simply because the sheeple are too apathetic, deluded and lazy to care. Drink it up fellas, its good for you.

When I see comments regarding apathy and 'flouride heads' in the same sentence I have to laugh because it is so true. Oh well, to the 2% out there that don't kneel to said authority I salute you.

Despite all that governments have done to destroy lives, you can always count on the 98% to kneel before the god of authority (government). They get what they want simply because the sheeple are too apathetic, deluded and lazy to care. Drink it up fellas, its good for you.

When I see comments regarding apathy and 'flouride heads' in the same sentence I have to laugh because it is so true. Oh well, to the 2% out there that don't kneel to said authority I salute you.

You live in Lake O? You also have fluoride coming in 2016... what will you do then?

2016? - lol - there will be a LOT more things to worry about by then. Surviving the collapse of the economy being one of them. Toxins pumped into my water won't be high on the concern list.

The poisoning of Americans by food and drink is a long ongoing process. Like the Frog in the water slowing brought to a boil. Very slow degradation.

[video]http://www.thedailysheeple.com/fluoride-removal-victory-in-new-york_122012[/video]

I don't know what y'all are complaining about.
Any of you should be able to tell that the government only has your best interest at heart, by reading the thread about obamacare and Hobby Lobby.

<broken link removed>

Just ask any of those pro obamacare guys.
The guvmint ain't out to hurt you none, and they'll tell ya that straight to yer face.

Most of mainland Europe is not fluoridated, and yet, according to World Health Organization data, their teeth are just as good, if not better than Americans. If hard statistical evidence says it does no good why are governments pushing this agenda?

It is nothing more than a toxin.

Your doctor and your dentist belief A LOT of nonsense handed down to them by the corrupt medical establishments. Do your research, do the math, study the history before you decide to fluoridate yourself and your kids.

As with just about everything else, the 98% won't bother and will 'go along to get along.' Not this person though.

Put aside all the other misc/marginal information and you are left with the statistical FACT that it simple does not reduce cavities; it is actually even damaging to teeth over time. Now, more than ever, our owners and social engineers want a compliant and needy populace. Is it a deliberate act meant to do harm? Yes. Most people just cannot wrap their heads around the fact that our supposed protectors are actually the perpetrators.

This is what progressively higher doses of it does to your teeth according to a 2002 study:

View attachment 43865

When I was in Europe I noticed horrible teeth wherever I went. My wife works in dentistry so she has made me hyper-aware of looking at people’s teeth. Have you ever been to England? My god those are the worse teeth I have ever seen outside a third world country. The English are renowned for their horrible teeth.

Of any country I have ever been to I would say that American’s have the best teeth. Is it from Fluoride? I don’t know. I would guess it’s because we go to the dentist way more than any other country and we are taught to brush and floss every day. We also tend to stigmatize people with bad teeth so most of us try to keep our teeth healthy. Other countries are not as obsessed about teeth as we are. To use England again, they actually pick on people with nice white teeth, accusing them of being vain and superficial.

By the way – I read an article on the internet that said aluminum foil hats prevent brain damage from FluorideJ

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top