JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Flouride would help explain why the American sheeple are so pathetic/apathetic in every way imaginable. All lost causes and deserving of what is coming. Toss in a few nerve toxins in there for extra measure (Rumsfield's Aspartame) and you have Americans who are dumb AND fat. The easiest population to dominate, deceive, and control, ever, in modern human history. Sitting ducks.

Americans are mindless drones wandering in a circle waiting for the next order to be handed down from an authority figure. The Oligarchs are pleased indeed.

When your living standard is reduced to the level of a Zimbabwean, when your means of defending yourself are all taken away, when speaking out is a criminal offense .... look to your left, look to your right .... and take the time to thank the worthless masses for your predicament.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afterthought.

Americans are only concerned with the status quo continuing as long as possible. They want comfort (every non comfortable message is rejected; including the subject of mass poisoning/Flouride) and amusements.

To "muse" is to focus thought, to 'think.'

A-muse is to NOT think. Our owners give us every possible form of amusement to keep our feeble minds busy doing nothing - to stop people from thinking too much.

As George Carlin said, they want obedient workers. People just smart enough to run the machines and fill out the paperwork, but that is all. A thinking populace is not in their interests.

I think we are past the point of no return so I do want the status quo to continue as long as possible. Once it hits there is no going back for a long time. Im going to enjoy every beautiful day full of comforts that I have left.

I dont think the sheeple are even aware of the status quo. The possibility thier entire world is in danger does not occur to them.

When I was in Europe I noticed horrible teeth wherever I went. My wife works in dentistry so she has made me hyper-aware of looking at people's teeth. Have you ever been to England? My god those are the worse teeth I have ever seen outside a third world country. The English are renowned for their horrible teeth.

Of any country I have ever been to I would say that American's have the best teeth. Is it from Fluoride? I don't know. I would guess it's because we go to the dentist way more than any other country and we are taught to brush and floss every day. We also tend to stigmatize people with bad teeth so most of us try to keep our teeth healthy. Other countries are not as obsessed about teeth as we are. To use England again, they actually pick on people with nice white teeth, accusing them of being vain and superficial.

By the way – I read an article on the internet that said aluminum foil hats prevent brain damage from FluorideJ

Great Britain eats tons of sugar as well. My step brother in Scotland has horrible teeth and he eats candy all the time. Stuff that's like compressed powdered sugar with food coloring in it.

Simple amazed that Portland said no. I didn't think there would be that many informed people out there to combat it, and if so, they would just 'fix' the votes anyway.

A moment of surprise, and a little pride I guess. That is a great, albeit minor, setup for TPTB that want every American in every major city slurping up a mind numbing toxin.

Portland, Ore., rejects adding fluoride to drinking water

I like how the article is 100% biased - 'people don't like change, etc' - no you scum - people are getting real information via the alternative non-government media about your BS.

Simple amazed that Portland said no.

I haven't been following this thread, just caught Burt's comment on my news feed.

Why are you surprised that Portland didn't pass the fluoride? Since it's failed three times already, it wasn't a surprise to me. If you think about it, the Portland way is to be natural and sustaining, which contradicts fluoride. I personally I am for fluoride, but I'm against having my water bill raised, thus I voted against it... However, for the typical Portlander that wants everything to be organic, fluoride doesn't fit the bill.

Well, for one, every idiot on my block has an "Everyone Deserves Healthy Teeth" lawn sign. Damn non-thinking drones. Most are anti-gun of course also.

There was a substantial mail/flier campaign, TV ads, radio spots, etc, all designed to get the ignorant masses on the fluoride bandwagon. Very happy to see even one tiny loss on the part of TPTB.

Every single day you see some law, some crap - baby steps toward enslavement. One step back is nice.

It just seems the sheep are cheering on their destruction in every way possible and it has been that way for a long time. A deviation from that was pleasant to see.

For me the crux of the matter was choice. Communities which receive their water from Portland had no say. When the subject first came up I wrote then Mayor Adams voicing opposition. His response :"It's happening. If you don't like it get the signatures to put it on the ballot." Suck it Sam.

Portland way is to be natural and sustaining, which contradicts fluoride. I personally I am for fluoride, but I'm against having my water bill raised, thus I voted against it... However, for the typical Portlander that wants everything to be organic, fluoride doesn't fit the bill.

I still don't believe Oregon failed to legalize marijuana. I thought it would have passed easily.

For me the crux of the matter was choice. Communities which receive their water from Portland had no say. When the subject first came up I wrote then Mayor Adams voicing opposition. His response :"It's happening. If you don't like it get the signatures to put it on the ballot." Suck it Sam.

Think about it this way, if you live in Vancouver and work in Oregon, you pay Oregon income tax. However, you do not get a say in how the money is spent. Conversely, if you live in some state other than Oregon, and purchase something in Washington, you pay a sales tax, which you also have zero say as to how the money is spent.

Think about it this way, if you live in Vancouver and work in Oregon, you pay Oregon income tax. However, you do not get a say in how the money is spent. Conversely, if you live in some state other than Oregon, and purchase something in Washington, you pay a sales tax, which you also have zero say as to how the money is spent.

You can choose not to work in Oregon and choose not to buy in Washington...Gresham, Tualitan,Lake O, Forest Grove, Tigard etc have no choice about where they get the water.

You can choose not to work in Oregon and choose not to buy in Washington...Gresham, Tualitan,Lake O, Forest Grove, Tigard etc have no choice about where they get the water.

Same logic follows that you can choose not to live in Gresham, Tualatan, LakeO, Forest Grove, etc...

It is about time............just ask your dentist. When I moved to Oregon from Texas about 40 years ago I remember the first time I went to the dentist up here. His first comment was "Wow, you must have been living somewhere that has fluoridated water".

BTW, I am also pro gun

I hope some people send him cards thanking him. Leonard too. The word grift comes to mind when I think of them.

Unfortunately, Adams will probably crawl back into politics and the fools will vote him back into some public office.

Someone who is pro-fluoride and wants it for their teeth can use a fluoride toothpaste and use fluoride coated floss - just that simple. You shouldn't have to INGEST it into your whole body, Geezus Christ - think for once.

The sun is supposedly bad for your skin at all times. Lets forget about applying an SPF suntan lotion to our skin and just drink it instead. Just because (of the possibility that) fluoride helps teeth does not mean you should be DRINKING it.

Frickin' morons and their authority worship. There are tons of evidence that Fluoride is a TOXIN. Just because gov dictates to Drs/Dentists what they HAVE to say to you does not mean you should take what they say as absolutely correct.

Any person can be cancer-free too, for life, but you'll never have a doctor tell you that either.

Come on Burt, this is straight from Portland PUD. Chlorine, Amonia, hydroxide, are all toxins, yet they are in the water. Heck, sodium is highly volatile and also a poison, yet you eat it as Sodium Chloride.

"The first step in the treatment process for Portland's drinking water is disinfection using chlorine. Next, ammonia is added to form chloramines which ensure that disinfection remains adequate throughout the distribution system. The Portland Water Bureau also adds sodium hydroxide to increase the pH of the water to reduce corrosion of plumbing systems. This treatment helps control lead and copper levels at customers' taps, should these metals be present in home plumbing."
http://www.portlandoregon.gov/water/article/244813

I'm with the Giant Worm Slayer...If you want fluoride in your water, ask the PDX commissioners send you a 5-gallon pail :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top