JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have heard that Flouride is a waste product left over from the Aluminum manufucturing process.

I have heard it is a poison, toxic to humans.

I have heard that many dentists use flouride free toothpaste for their families

I have heard that a human being subjected to flouride in water will have an IQ 10-20% lower than if they had never been subjected to flourided water.

I have heard that flouride makes a person more succeptable to propaganda, less apt to question authority.

I have heard that the reason flouride is in toothpaste is so that people will use it everyday, and it is a way to introduce the flouride directly into the bloodstream via micro tears in the gums. This is the most clever delivery method available. Remember, these same people convinced generations of Americans to cut up their sons genetalia shortly after birth. When you can convince an entire country to do something so criminally insane to their sons, well that is some seeeeerious power to control Americans minds, perceptions, and actions. You have to wonder, if it isnt the flouride, what other chemicals are responsible?

I have also heard that the Nazis were the first people to use Flouride on humans to make them docile and sub servient. The Nazis used the flouride on their concentration camp prisoners for such purposes.

Flouride in the water would be an extra measure of protection for the criminals in control, to insure that the masses stay docile and subdued. The flouride in the water, coupled with pro sports, hollywood, and beer will keep the American populous from ever revolting against the tyrannical, criminal power structure. We all know that social engineering is very real(Frankfurt School anyone?) Why wouldnt these evil scumbags in control use chemicals to help their propaganda and lies be better absorbed into the minds of their victims.

100% agree. I'm so happy to be on well water now. Saves me a fortune in bottled water.

Fluoride is poison, and gives no benefit to teeth as it doesn't rest on the teeth long enough to coat.

If they cared enough about protecting children's teeth with fluoride safely they would make it free to get a fluoride treatment every few years where you can rinse it out and not drink it afterwards.

I have heard that people will believe ANYTHING they hear on the internet
I have heard that Flouride is a waste product left over from the Aluminum manufucturing process.

I have heard it is a poison, toxic to humans.

I have heard that many dentists use flouride free toothpaste for their families

I have heard that a human being subjected to flouride in water will have an IQ 10-20% lower than if they had never been subjected to flourided water.

I have heard that flouride makes a person more succeptable to propaganda, less apt to question authority.

I have heard that the reason flouride is in toothpaste is so that people will use it everyday, and it is a way to introduce the flouride directly into the bloodstream via micro tears in the gums. This is the most clever delivery method available. Remember, these same people convinced generations of Americans to cut up their sons genetalia shortly after birth. When you can convince an entire country to do something so criminally insane to their sons, well that is some seeeeerious power to control Americans minds, perceptions, and actions. You have to wonder, if it isnt the flouride, what other chemicals are responsible?

I have also heard that the Nazis were the first people to use Flouride on humans to make them docile and sub servient. The Nazis used the flouride on their concentration camp prisoners for such purposes.

Flouride in the water would be an extra measure of protection for the criminals in control, to insure that the masses stay docile and subdued. The flouride in the water, coupled with pro sports, hollywood, and beer will keep the American populous from ever revolting against the tyrannical, criminal power structure. We all know that social engineering is very real(Frankfurt School anyone?) Why wouldnt these evil scumbags in control use chemicals to help their propaganda and lies be better absorbed into the minds of their victims.

I grew up in Wyoming where the water is flouridated. I consumed it for 24 of my 48 years. I didn't develop a cavity until after I had moved to Oregon 24 years ago. Since then I have had 5 fillings.

Waiting to hear that flouridated water is an Obama tactic to subjugate the masses.

Call me crazy, but I just dont trust the governent to put chemicals in my drinking water. Im sure the government has my best interest in mind:rolleyes: but I dont trust anyone to drug up my water, no matter what they tell me it is for. Why dont they just go ahead and put a multi vitamin in water also, and maybe add a little more flavor also, why stop at flouride?

Some people get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside thinking about how much the government cares about their dental wellness.

100% agree. I'm so happy to be on well water now. Saves me a fortune in bottled water.

Fluoride is poison, and gives no benefit to teeth as it doesn't rest on the teeth long enough to coat.

If they cared enough about protecting children's teeth with fluoride safely they would make it free to get a fluoride treatment every few years where you can rinse it out and not drink it afterwards.

very high levels of it also occure in well water around the world. China for one.

Maybe that is responsible for the hive mentallity in China, they seem to shut up and do as their Communist dictators tell them to do. It makes pefect sense that the Chinese would use large amounts of flouride to subdue their population, after the Tienamen square student uprising, the Chinese probably doubled up on the dose. I bet there are high levels of flouride in Notrh Korea also.

I am willing to bet that if Flouride was taken out of the USA all togther for 6 months, that Fox News viewership would go down by at least 50%. In fact I bet if Flouride was taken out of Amercan's diets, you would see large numbers of Americans turn off the Television all together. Many would awaken from their propaganda induced, flourided mind fog. Im willing to go a step further and say that if Americans had not had their minds ruined by toxic exposure to flouride since birth, very few people would get duped into joining the US military.

65 years ago, they must have been one of the first adopters of this cutting edge Nazi chemical used to soften up prisoners so they would make better slaves. Were the people in control of the USA any less evil 65 years ago? NO, the same exact evil scum is running the show now. Maybe you would know these things if you hadnt been flouridated.

Im really half way joking about all this,but who really does know for sure, not any of us plebs, we only know what we are told, and led to believe. Some will blindly follow, some will question. Those that question are a thorn in the side of those in control. If you were trying to control hundreds of millions of people, you may want to add something to their water to help you out also.

You do understand that fluoridating water has been around a while, correct? Gran Rapids, Michigan has had it for like 65 years!
I believe most major cities have had it a very, very long time as well.
That's decades of use by tens of millions of people and that's just the U.S. !!!!!

I swear that the Liberal education system is raising up a bunch of neurotic moonbats.
Now there is a plausible conspiracy theory!:s0114::s0114:

Most of mainland Europe is not fluoridated, and yet, according to World Health Organization data, their teeth are just as good, if not better than Americans. If hard statistical evidence says it does no good why are governments pushing this agenda?

It is nothing more than a toxin.

Your doctor and your dentist belief A LOT of nonsense handed down to them by the corrupt medical establishments. Do your research, do the math, study the history before you decide to fluoridate yourself and your kids.

As with just about everything else, the 98% won't bother and will 'go along to get along.' Not this person though.

Put aside all the other misc/marginal information and you are left with the statistical FACT that it simple does not reduce cavities; it is actually even damaging to teeth over time. Now, more than ever, our owners and social engineers want a compliant and needy populace. Is it a deliberate act meant to do harm? Yes. Most people just cannot wrap their heads around the fact that our supposed protectors are actually the perpetrators.

This is what progressively higher doses of it does to your teeth according to a 2002 study:

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

I want to see Conservative Oregonians who were stinkin' and whinin' about Obamacare being shoved down their throats get just as uppity about this rat poison being literally shoved down our throats.

Fact: Fluoride was used in the concentration camps on prisoners.

Fact: Fluoride was once the main active ingredient in rat poisons, just check your grandpa's basement.

Fact: The bulk of "fluoride" that is used in fluoridating water in the US is not even pharmaceutical grade sodium fluoride (still poison) but fluoride compounds that are the effluent by-product of industrial processes, particularly the phosphate fertilizer and aluminum smelting industries.

Fact: It is cheaper (nay profitable) for these industries to sell their waste, oops I mean beneficial magic teeth powder, to city/state government than to pay for it to be "safely" disposed of per federal regulations.

The best argument against the poison that the pro-fluoride people have is that "it's only poisonous in large amounts"... yeah well you go ahead and give your kids "small amounts" of toxic industrial poison, don't force it down all of our throats.

Sincere - that pretty much sums it up. Unfortunately, we are a populace of authority worshiping lemmings so they will probably be successful in adding this toxin to our water supply. If so, a reverse osmosis filter can remove the chemical waste being added to your children's tap water. They used to be very expensive but now decent ones can be had for a couple hundred dollars.

Aspartame, another neurological agent/poison that has been added into just about everything, takes it to a whole other level; but that is a different poison/subject. Americans are being poisoned from every source, but no one seems to notice no one seems to care. Maybe they can't with all of this plus the pharm drugs roasting what is left of their IQ.

My last comment on the matter. I've learn that hard way that the 98% are a hopeless cause and I wish them no ill will but they deserve what they get.

I want to see Conservative Oregonians who were stinkin' and whinin' about Obamacare being shoved down their throats get just as uppity about this rat poison being literally shoved down our throats.

Fact: Fluoride was used in the concentration camps on prisoners.

Fact: Fluoride was once the main active ingredient in rat poisons, just check your grandpa's basement.

Fact: The bulk of "fluoride" that is used in fluoridating water in the US is not even pharmaceutical grade sodium fluoride (still poison) but fluoride compounds that are the effluent by-product of industrial processes, particularly the phosphate fertilizer and aluminum smelting industries.

Fact: It is cheaper (nay profitable) for these industries to sell their waste, oops I mean beneficial magic teeth powder, to city/state government than to pay for it to be "safely" disposed of per federal regulations.

The best argument against the poison that the pro-fluoride people have is that "it's only poisonous in large amounts"... yeah well you go ahead and give your kids "small amounts" of toxic industrial poison, don't force it down all of our throats.

why only conservatives?why not everyone?what does flouride in your water have to do with obamacare?
obamacare is a forced tax burden on young people who shouldn't have to buy insurance if they dont feel they need it,obamacare is a way of making young people pay for older peoples medical expenses and illegal immagrants too.

flouride is having a chemical forced into your water rather you like it or not.
both nazi like of obama to do both of these in his 4 years in office but i still dont see your connection????

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top