JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked this up at GunRunners in Junction City. $21, Micro USB to USB charging cable included. 500 lumens
g?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXp-XoZOlqtxyrWxnW3brPkajkYq-Gpa9rZEbKj1k_46wD1ZU3a8l-nI-gU2Psl7aErAtsKuM&usqp=CAE.jpg https://www.nebotools.com/p/SLIM/542

Sorry to revive an older thread but just last night I came to realize that I need a good light. I needed a flashlight and after finding several Costco ones that the battery had leaked and was dead I got a little po'd. Had to settle for my iPhone:mad:. I'm looking for a wall mounted unit I can leave plugged in full time without damage for occasional use. Also, if not too much to ask, under $100 would be a bonus.

The Duracell batterys Costco carry leak. I gave up on them last month when they leaked on my walkie talkie, and the replacements I'd RECENTLY bought, still in the pacakage -were leaking. Returned them to Costco.

Anyway, use Eneloops or Ladda (Ikeas rechargeables). Don't leak, much cheaper than toss in the trash when they're done batteries. Costco sells a kit of them including the charger. More batteries can be bought.

Sorry to revive an older thread but just last night I came to realize that I need a good light. I needed a flashlight and after finding several Costco ones that the battery had leaked and was dead I got a little po'd. Had to settle for my iPhone:mad:. I'm looking for a wall mounted unit I can leave plugged in full time without damage for occasional use. Also, if not too much to ask, under $100 would be a bonus.

A Couple of points
1. What are you looking for? An edc is far different that a light needed to light the woods.

2. We have a number of threads on this topic here is one: Best Small Quality Reliable Flashlight Under $40?

3. Get some rechargeable batteries over alkaline for lights not regularly used. Less likely to leak. I saw a nice starter pack at Costco. Amazon Basics are the same brand under a different label.

4. The one I won during the most recent NWFA fundraiser, is pretty nice, good for EDC. About $25.
Announcement - The 2018 NWFA Fall Fundraiser Begins Now!

I bought everyone on my Christmas list one this year.

My wife calls me a flashlight nerd. I have LOTS of quality lights, mostly from Streamlight, Surefire and Fenix. The brightest one is 2000 lumens.

Dyslexic Nerds UNTIE!!!;)
Sorry guys I just never got into, the high-tech flashlight craze. My idea of high-tech flashlights are the Mag lights of yesteryear. Call me old-fashioned but I am a caveman.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top