JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who's interested? Potential discussion topic?

Too many people neglect their body. People like you are already ahead of the game, training for dangerous situations, while keeping it interesting and a hobby - but don't forget that, above all else, your body is controlling that weapon.

You all know how much more effective you may be in particular situations if you keep yourself in excellent shape. The benefits are immeasurable, especially when performed in conjunction with weapons training.

Come running sometime, perhaps paintballing.

There is no legitimate reason for anybody to stop playing paintball. It's not only excellent for your health, it's excellent in determining how people maneuver when in firefights.

I'm planning on getting into airsoft very soon. Not only for fitness, but also fun and training.

Do I hear a Northwest firearms.com Paintball game in the works? :s0112:

I gave up paintball years ago so that I could spend money on REAL guns. I do however attemp to mountain bike to keep in some form of shape.

Do I hear a Northwest firearms.com Paintball game in the works? :s0112:

I gave up paintball years ago so that I could spend money on REAL guns. I do however attemp to mountain bike to keep in some form of shape.

yes you do!!

i have three bunkers, two tree forts and a cabin that i use in my woods for paintball.

if we get 10 people were playing a epic game of CTF

Hmmmm let's see, what was the intent of this thread?

Oh yes, phys. fitness.........

There are three criteria for winning...Equipment, body, and mind. Your body is your temple, treat it well. Be intelligent about your body. It starts with what you put into it. I've seen guys put only the best fuel in their car and then continually put loads of crap in their body. Your going to have your body much longer (we hope) than your automobile...put good intelligent fuel into your body. Exercise for both strength and endurance.

Hmm...Here you guys are talking about airsoft and I was thinking about selling all my airsoft stuff to buy other things....maybe I should keep one gun back.
My friends and I were way into it a few years ago, but the people I played with have moved away and we could never find a great place to play except for Kelly Butte in Portland....those were the days.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews