JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly when you are talking that kind of money I guess the temptation was a draw. Wonder how many times someone got away with this? Guess they will have to start inspecting every damn winning fish from now on to keep it fair. That is a lot of cash on the line.

Nothing is sacred anymore.

BUT, But, but.........
Since a biologically born Male, can now compete in a Women's category?

Forgetaboutit.

The Supreme court just seated its newest member....... and she can't define what a woman is.

We're doomed.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
good grief... It's a FISHING competition. Just strip their award and give it who should'a won, bar them from future competitions, make 'em eat a worm.
:rolleyes: You'd think they were caught wearing MAGA hats near the Capital on Jan 6th.:rolleyes:

Thank goodness their dock lines didn't look like nooses ... or, they didn't give a "thumbs up"or "OK sign" in their winners photos.

good grief... It's a FISHING competition. Just strip their award and give it who should'a won, bar them from future competitions, make 'em eat a worm.
:rolleyes: You'd think they were caught wearing MAGA hats near the Capital on Jan 6th.:rolleyes:

Thank goodness their dock lines didn't look like nooses ... or, they didn't give a "thumbs up"or "OK sign" in their winners photos.
Yeah, not sure when "cheating" became a criminal offense, let alone a felony??
And "criminal tools"?? It's a boat and trailer. Sounds like grab-happy asset-forfeiture situation to me.

Yeah, not sure when "cheating" became a criminal offense, let alone a felony??
And "criminal tools"?? It's a boat and trailer. Sounds like grab-happy asset-forfeiture situation to me.
I have to "guess" because of the heavy prize money they were going after??? I would suspect they will let them plead out to something simple. I was kind of shocked they took that damn boat. That thing looks like it had to be worth quite a bit.

First place at these tournaments is $15k cash, a brand new bass boat and extras for biggest fish, first fish, etc.... I think it comes out to nearly $100k worth of stuff, so it's a big deal and cheating for those amounts is considered grand larceny in some states. I think at the end of the year, whoever has the most points/wins becomes the fisherman of the year and that is a +/- million dollar payout as well. These guys were winning quite often and all of the other fisherman were already suspicious of them. I wonder how much money and gear they scored prior without getting caught....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top