JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly when you are talking that kind of money I guess the temptation was a draw. Wonder how many times someone got away with this? Guess they will have to start inspecting every damn winning fish from now on to keep it fair. That is a lot of cash on the line.

Nothing is sacred anymore.

BUT, But, but.........
Since a biologically born Male, can now compete in a Women's category?

Forgetaboutit.

The Supreme court just seated its newest member....... and she can't define what a woman is.

We're doomed.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
good grief... It's a FISHING competition. Just strip their award and give it who should'a won, bar them from future competitions, make 'em eat a worm.
:rolleyes: You'd think they were caught wearing MAGA hats near the Capital on Jan 6th.:rolleyes:

Thank goodness their dock lines didn't look like nooses ... or, they didn't give a "thumbs up"or "OK sign" in their winners photos.

good grief... It's a FISHING competition. Just strip their award and give it who should'a won, bar them from future competitions, make 'em eat a worm.
:rolleyes: You'd think they were caught wearing MAGA hats near the Capital on Jan 6th.:rolleyes:

Thank goodness their dock lines didn't look like nooses ... or, they didn't give a "thumbs up"or "OK sign" in their winners photos.
Yeah, not sure when "cheating" became a criminal offense, let alone a felony??
And "criminal tools"?? It's a boat and trailer. Sounds like grab-happy asset-forfeiture situation to me.

Yeah, not sure when "cheating" became a criminal offense, let alone a felony??
And "criminal tools"?? It's a boat and trailer. Sounds like grab-happy asset-forfeiture situation to me.
I have to "guess" because of the heavy prize money they were going after??? I would suspect they will let them plead out to something simple. I was kind of shocked they took that damn boat. That thing looks like it had to be worth quite a bit.

First place at these tournaments is $15k cash, a brand new bass boat and extras for biggest fish, first fish, etc.... I think it comes out to nearly $100k worth of stuff, so it's a big deal and cheating for those amounts is considered grand larceny in some states. I think at the end of the year, whoever has the most points/wins becomes the fisherman of the year and that is a +/- million dollar payout as well. These guys were winning quite often and all of the other fisherman were already suspicious of them. I wonder how much money and gear they scored prior without getting caught....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top