JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't deal with it anymore more you come out to help them at 02:00 and they are on there phone the whole time I would have walked away . they probably would not have noticed .
Or like I said you might have to try and save this kid from his dad .IF YOU CAN CALL HIM A DAD MMMMMMM

No, just a sperm donor.

Last Edited:
That's rediculous .
Like I said before when my truck broke down .
My first thought is I can't afford a tow truck or a shop .
But now the kids first thought is I will call someone to fix it for me DON'T MATTER HOW MUCH IT COST .
MOM AND DAD WILL PAY FOR IT

maybe it's just spring or something.....I've been watching lately & have discovered that ALL of the 'service people' (clerks/sales/wait-persons etc) that are of the 'piercing/nose ring/neck tats' generation, murmur a soothing little 'perfect' or 'awesome' when I respond to their little script (such as "coffee?" or "how do you want your eggs" or "fill it up with regular" etc). I'm sure it is some form of extended mesmerizing mantra of self appreciation they've been programmed with or BY.....

If there is blue/purple/lime green/orange hair strands and lip jewelry even simplest verbal response to their vocalization is ever more complex.....but whatever my words may be, perhaps the New Speak is supposed to reassure regardless at least one of us is 'awesome'.....

maybe it's just spring or something.....I've been watching lately & have discovered that ALL of the 'service people' (clerks/sales/wait-persons etc) that are of the 'piercing/nose ring/neck tats' generation, murmur a soothing little 'perfect' or 'awesome' when I respond to their little script (such as "coffee?" or "how do you want your eggs" or "fill it up with regular" etc). I'm sure it is some form of extended mesmerizing mantra of self appreciation they've been programmed with or BY.....

If there is blue/purple/lime green/orange hair strands and lip jewelry even simplest verbal response to their vocalization is ever more complex.....but whatever my words may be, perhaps the New Speak is supposed to reassure regardless at least one of us is 'awesome'.....

I remember when the mindless response was "far out". Yes, the limited thought processes/responses to social interactions and "like" is uttered three times within two sentences.

The hallmark(s) of a limited mentality/vocabulary.

Good on ya Guy for helping out, that's the rite thing to do.

Also good on ya for not losing your schnitzel on there laxidazical attitude & there unwillingness to even attempt to learn!!!

I more than likely would have lost my schnitzel over there unwillingness. Course ya can't make a jackass drink, ya just show 'em where the water is.

Harley————>:s0124:<———— all rice burners

All rice burners———-> :s0081: <———— Harley

:s0084:

:s0090: ;)

I hated towing Harleys. Its sad to see a grown man cry :p Crotch rocket drivers were usually crying from broken bones, open wounds. Harley guys were crying cuz...Harley. Open wound was in their wallet, usually. Gold Wing riders were usually the least psycothic. BMW riders usually gave 2 schitz, so long as the bike arrived in the same number of pieces it was loaded onto the truck in (a stark contrast to bmw car drivers)

Even worse were custom chopper owners. Premadona female dogs who balked at tying the bike down, cuz it could scratch the chrome or in their mind hurt the suspension.

Really, I hated towing bikes... worse than lowered fart can sporting rice rockets.

When I teaching my two daughters how to drive, part of the deal was they had to learn some basic car survival skills, like changing a tire, jumping a battery, putting on chains etc. They both did but would still run out of gas and call me.

We were deer hunting about 1960 on the eastern side of the Sierras. We were camped in a grove of aspens that had carvings on the bark from the days of the Donner Party. It was a 1/4 mile wagon trail to get to an actual dirt road, and many miles of dirt to the nearest pavement. Dad gets in the '56 Dodge to start it and "CLICK"...nothing but the starter solenoid. So there we are before cell phones, many miles from any help. Dad gets out a pair of pliers and shorts the main terminals of the starter solenoid and the engine cranks. I turned on the key and it started right up. Dad was a smart guy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top