JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, Reno! Staff and immediate family are not eligible! :p Ha Ha! Just like me! I never get to win anything! :(

But, you could buy one from them (that custom basket has a retail value of $90, they told me!).

Sorry, Reno! Staff and immediate family are not eligible! :p Ha Ha! Just like me! I never get to win anything! :(

But, you could buy one from them (that custom basket has a retail value of $90, they told me!).
I know. Had to look them up. Freaking yummy looking stuff there!

Cogs is a great guy and I've happily donated to this cause. Thanks for what you're doing.
Thank you, Sir! Very much appreciated!

I've been seeing several people donating in advance. Most have notes saying they won't be able to make it but would like to help out. This is really encouraging!

I think your donation will go far! Thank you once again!

Bill

Sportsman's Warehouse, Hillsboro!

The Hillsboro store chips in to make a difference in Recreational Shooting!

Thank you!

Come to the event to win one of these GREAT prizes!!!

Moultrie S-50i Game Camera -Whether you prefer to view your scouting materials in the field or in the comfort of your home, the S-50i has you covered with a 2-inch full-color display and compatibility with the Moultrie Mobile system.

Trail Cam.jpg

POF Drop In Trigger System AR15/AR10-This single-stage, non-adjustable, drop-in trigger boasts a solid 4.5-pound pull weight and is pre-assembled in Hard coat Anodized aluminum housing (complete with rubber urethane feet) for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box.

Trigger.jpg

Jumping Target Circle Shooting Gong -These Steel shooting gongs are made using the same U.S.A. made AR500 steel plates, that are 3/8" thick.

the gong.jpg

The Last Stand Full Kit -The Last Stand Full Kit is great for a day our shooting. Adjusts to any terrain, Bullet resistant(no HP), Easy set up, Compact storage, Easily transported, Patent pending. The longest lasting target stand you will ever use and it doesn't take up much room in the garage.

the_last_stand_full_kit_1441686_2.jpg the_last_stand_full_kit_1441686_1.jpg

Thank you, Sportsman's Warehouse, Hillsboro!

Opening bid @ $350, for this Ruger 10/22 TAKEDOWN LITE! MSRP is @ $659. Typical sale on this rifle is around the $500 mark. If the winning bid is $600 or over, I'll throw in an extra $50 to sweetin the pot!

10-22-2.jpg

Winner can take possession on Monday, after Background Check, at:
Sporting Systems
408 W 9th Street, Vancouver, WA. 98660

Sporting Systems-400.jpg

Sun, FEB 18th!

Opening bid @ $350, for this Ruger 10/22 TAKEDOWN LITE! MSRP is @ $659. Typical sale on this rifle is around the $500 mark. If the winning bid is $600 or over, I'll throw in an extra $50 to sweetin the pot!

View attachment 429786

Winner can take possession on Monday, after Background Check, at:
Sporting Systems
408 W 9th Street, Vancouver, WA. 98660

View attachment 429787

Sun, FEB 18th!
Wow! That is a pretty rifle. I'm looking forward to the fundraiser. Should be a good time.

How much food should I get? I should have done a 'Voting Poll' to get a head count! Oh well, it's not like a dinner. Just browsing munchies. I do have some really good treats but not sure how much to get!

Gonna be fun! Hope you can make it!

I think it depends on how long people plan on attending and how many. I would say hopefully 75 to a 100 or more?? Good selection of pop, juice water and soft cookies. Plus other finger food. Sounds like you have a good source that your going to surprise us with.

A few sources. Got some Bellagio's Pizza, some bundt cakes, Krispy Kreme and a few others.

Good numbers to plan for. If we have extra, we could feed the Sheriff's!

At this event, we're GUNna;

• Meet new people and make some new friends. These will be the people who firmly believe in promoting responsible shooting on public land and who believe we can make a positive impact in recreational shooting for the good of our great outdoors and our future generations. They are the ones who don't see our problems as problems, but more like 'challenges' to find solutions and overcome the problems. They are the ones who often preach the words of responsibility, stewardship and respect. They are the Choir. Come meet the Choir!
  • Hear of Trash No Land's plans and events for 2018.
  • Hear from our Forest Officials from Mt Hood National Forest, Tillamook State Forest and Washington's Yacolt Burn State Forest.
  • Hear a new song you have not heard before! (Sorry, no spoiler alerts here. You'll have to be there to hear it!)
  • Munch on some goodies! We like our goodies! And we'll have some good ones!
  • Win some awesome raffle prizes. Tickets will be available in the $5 & $10 donation range (You will receive your first raffle ticket when you sign-in with a $10 donation at the door).
  • Bid on three silent auction items. A Ruger 10/22 TakeDown Lite, A Leupold Scope and a pair of Leupold Binoculars. You'll be able to see the last bid and add to it as you would like.
And when the event is all said and done, the facility's indoor pistol range will be open to the public for those who would like some range time. While the range is not part of our event, we felt it would be great to have our event at this facility for those who wish to recreate before or after.

Sunday Feb 18th! 1 - 5 PM. Come join the fun and good times!

Full details here: 1st Year Anniversary Event

Heck of a job putting this all together Cogs. Should be a grand event. I was told by the Mrs that the Urban Moxy purse will be coming home with us. See you Sunday. Getting the maps from Paul today.

Thank you, Rem! She'll also want the Urban Moxy pistol ear rings set!

That's right! Paul is donating a bunch of BLM maps! Do you know what areas they cover? I suspect West of the Albany area.

Aren't you glad we didn't schedule a cleanup for this weekend? We've done those Feb cleanups and they usually cold and wet! So, I'm looking forward to being warm and dry this weekend! And staying clean!

We should do more indoor events like this!

Aren't you glad we didn't schedule a cleanup for this weekend? We've done those Feb cleanups and they usually cold and wet! So, I'm looking forward to being warm and dry this weekend! And staying clean!

We should do more indoor events like this!

You always have the best ideas. Let's do it!:D

I hear Sunday is supposed to be colder than a witch's #*"%! Colder than a well digger's @$$! And a few other things that are cold.:)

Props and kudos to our supporting vendors for this event! Hope you stop by their stores and give them a thumbs up for their efforts to help promote responsible shooting on public lands.

It's businesses like these who can help us make a difference. They donate in hopes of earning your business at their stores, but more importantly, they donate because they believe in quality recreation and stewardship on public land. So let them know their contribution was very much appreciated!

Thanks All! See you this Sunday!

Vendors.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews