JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bill, I wasn't going to attend because of the long drive time (2+ hours), then I changed my mind (by golly I'm a gonna do this), then the wife reminded me that the 18th is when the daughter & SIL are doing a gender reveal thing (WITH GUNS) for our first grand baby. Is there really such a thing like that? I never heard of such a thing but I CANNOT MISS THAT.:p:p:p
Good luck to all the entrants.;)

Bill, I wasn't going to attend because of the long drive time (2+ hours), then I changed my mind (by golly I'm a gonna do this), then the wife reminded me that the 18th is when the daughter & SIL are doing a gender reveal thing (WITH GUNS) for our first grand baby. Is there really such a thing like that? I never heard of such a thing but I CANNOT MISS THAT.:p:p:p
Good luck to all the entrants.;)

That's totally cool (I think :confused:)! No, there is no such thing. Till now! So let me know how that turns out and what it is!

Thanks, Jim!

My goodness! What will they think of next! That's innovative marketing. Bring in the baby with a bang. Welcome Bam Bam and Pebbles. Come to our Pew Pew Baby Review.

A perfect celebration for a Caveman, Jim!

Don't listen to the Bombastic Loudmouth's on the weather radio! They are trying to sabotage our event! Little do they know, it will be warm in the 70's, dry and comfy! Because we're INSIDE!

No, we are not canceling the fundraiser because of a little slush on the road. Forecast for Clackamas says: "Showers, mainly between 10am and 4pm. High near 42. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible."

Just be thankful this event is not an outdoor cleanup! We've done those in February! We know what that's like!

Bring it! We're on!

What we know and value as 'Target Practice'… is getting a bad name. More and more, we are seeing our heritage, of recreational shooting on public land, and our reputation, as responsible gun owners and sportsmen, being destroyed by the acts of a few rouge shooters.

We will not stand by and allow those 'unruly ones' to ruin our fun! We aim to change that. We're putting 'Stewardship' back together again.

There is no one solution to the challenges we face in recreational shooting. It is going to take a multitude of ideas, programs and solutions to effect positive changes for the good of our forests, for the good of the shooting sports and for the good of all recreation in our great outdoors.

We need to do this. It's important. And we appreciate your support, because together, we can make a difference.

See you there! Today 1-5 PM! Come help us do good for our forests and celebrate recreation!

What we know and value as 'Target Practice'… is getting a bad name. More and more, we are seeing our heritage, of recreational shooting on public land, and our reputation, as responsible gun owners and sportsmen, being destroyed by the acts of a few rouge shooters.

We will not stand by and allow those 'unruly ones' to ruin our fun! We aim to change that. We're putting 'Stewardship' back together again.

There is no one solution to the challenges we face in recreational shooting. It is going to take a multitude of ideas, programs and solutions to effect positive changes for the good of our forests, for the good of the shooting sports and for the good of all recreation in our great outdoors.

We need to do this. It's important. And we appreciate your support, because together, we can make a difference.

See you there! Today 1-5 PM! Come help us do good for our forests and celebrate recreation!

Leaving the house now, I'll be there in about 45 minutes give or take! :D

It was pretty cool, eh?!! Not as many as I had hoped for, but I think the weather had something to do with that. It was really encouraging to see a strong showing of donation support, for such a small group! I really appreciate all who came and all who contributed! Odds of winning were pretty good!

The talk from the forest officials was great! It was really encouraging to hear of their support and encouragement to the volunteers and our efforts!

And how 'bout that song?!!! Oh, you haven't heard it? Should have been there!

Okay, here it is. The Trash No Land Song. A little song of celebration for recreation. (Keep in mind, no donation dollars were spent on the production of this song or it's video. And yes, I agree, I need a better computer and some software to make better quality stuff. But it's what I got. The photos are a little blurry when it converted to a video and I found out it's because of my computer, not the photos. Otherwise, the original looks great and I hope to use a better computer to reconvert it soon).

Enjoy!

My goodness! What will they think of next! That's innovative marketing. Bring in the baby with a bang. Welcome Bam Bam and Pebbles. Come to our Pew Pew Baby Review.

A perfect celebration for a Caveman, Jim!

Thanks Bill, an hour before the big announcement it was raining then turned to snow!!!:eek::eek::eek: When we arrived the clouds parted and sun came out and stayed out!!!;)
If I could get the video edited I'll post it on a new thread. ;)

Sorry we missed it guys, we have a family member not doing well. The wife and I will be sending a donation check your way. Rem 700 is lucky, I had my eye on those cookies!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top