JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are raising funds to improve recreational shooting on public land!

Every week we see postings about more trashed shooting sites. It's a very real situation and needs to be corrected. We now have an organization to help change that, preserve recreational shooting and combat the stigma of people with guns in the woods.

I joined you in this effort in the Spring of 2014 and I believe we've done a lot of good in raising awareness about our concerns, the rules, ethics, shooting etiquette and stewardship. In Jan 2017 I felt it best to have a non-profit organization in place to help us in our collaborative efforts. It's because a lot of you have a desire to see it change for the better and I'm willing to donate my time to help. I feel we have made a difference but gun sales are up, ranges are full and more new shooters on public lands.

We need to step up our efforts (again). More education and awareness. More boots on the ground. More cooperative efforts. More 'Random Acts of Cleanups'. And more dollars to get it done. With your help, we are going to make more of a difference!

Stay tuned for more details about the event, coming soon! Hope you can make it Feb 18th!

Bill

We welcome Leupold Optics as a team player in the cause to improve recreational shooting on public lands.

LeupoldCustom600.jpg

Their dedication to producing the highest quality products is reflected in their relentless performance to supporting the shooting sports. We value their commitment to sportsmanship and stewardship.

So, bid generously on this BX-4 Pro Guide HD Binos in shadow gray and make their contribution go a long way towards helping recreational shooting!

Binos-2.jpg

This silent auction item has a retail value of over $700!

Thank you Leupold!!!

Specifications: BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10x42 | Leupold

Last Edited:
We got us a rifle to auction off, Folks!

Sporting Systems, Vancouver, WA,​

Challenges you to support recreational shooting on public land!

SportingSystems_Logo600.jpg
They are an active player in promoting responsible recreation and are dedicated to being a part of the public land stewardship movement.

We appreciate their support and dedication!

The proof of their commitment is reflected in the donation of this Ruger 10/22 TAKEDOWN LITE!

10-22.jpg
10-22 Specs.jpg
Plan on a healthy bid for this one! Its retail value is over $700!​

Sporting Systems, 408 W 9th Street, Vancouver, WA. 98660

Web: https://sporting-systems.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dmsportingsystems/

We got us a rifle to auction off, Folks!

Sporting Systems, Vancouver, WA,​

Challenges you to support recreational shooting on public land!

View attachment 423414
They are an active player in promoting responsible recreation and are dedicated to being a part of the public land stewardship movement.

We appreciate their support and dedication!

The proof of their commitment is reflected in the donation of this Ruger 10/22 TAKEDOWN LITE!

View attachment 423415
View attachment 423416
Plan on a healthy bid for this one! Its retail value is over $700!​

Sporting Systems, 408 W 9th Street, Vancouver, WA. 98660

Web: https://sporting-systems.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dmsportingsystems/
Oh man that looks purty! :s0115:

I'm going to try to make it, it's in the calendar as long as nothing with the family comes up. I haven't been able to make a clean up yet so the least I can do is show some support and donate some scratch.

Thanks for all you do!

Sportsman's Warehouse, Vancouver, supports the shooting sports on public lands. Year after year they join our efforts and help promote responsible shooting in the great outdoors.

sportsmans-warehouse-mainlogo-2.jpg

Here they go again with this encouragement to you to attend our fundraising event and help us cause a positive difference in recreational target shooting on public land.

Pick up a few raffle tickets for these great prizes!

Vortex Impact® 850 Laser Rangefinder
vortex_impact_850_laser_rangefinder_1482343_1-2.jpg
Vortex Impact® 850 Laser Rangefinder - Put the odds of on target arrow and bullet impacts in your favor with the Impact® 850 Laser Rangefinder. Accurately ranges reflective targets to 850 yards, providing critical distance readings hunters and shooters can rely on. Range targets down to 10 yards when things get up close and personal.

Stack-on Personal Safe with Bonus Portable Case
stackon_personal_safe_with_bonus_portable_case_512910_1-3.jpg
stackon_personal_safe_with_bonus_portable_case_512910_1-4.jpg
Stack-on Personal Safe with Bonus Portable Case -Solid steel, pry resistant, plate steel doors, 2 steel live action locking bolts and concealed hinges provide greater security. New electronic look includes a dashboard faceplate that makes it easy to view the status of your safe.

Thank you, Sportsman's Warehouse, Vancouver!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SportsmansVancouver/

Leupold is at it again! This time with a rifle scope!

LeupoldCustomShopVert Official Color-2.jpg

Bid on this VX-3i 3.5-10x40 Matte Duplex in one of our silent auctions. A suggested retail value of over $500! It's to help us make a positive difference in recreational shooting on public land!

luepold scope 2.jpg

VX-3i 3.5-10x40mm | Leupold

THANK YOU, LEUPOLD!!!

Sometimes, you gotta share stuff that you feel proud about. This is one of them. Not to boast or anything,... Oh, hell yes it is!

The 'Buzz' about Trash No Land and what this fundraiser means to Recreational Shooting... Testimonials

Sometimes, you gotta share stuff that you feel proud about. This is one of them. Not to boast or anything,... Oh, hell yes it is!

The 'Buzz' about Trash No Land and what this fundraiser means to Recreational Shooting... Testimonials
@Timbertodd , @Ed Guinn , @FordPrefect .

If anyone else cares to write a review, please do so on our Facebook page Trash No Land or send me a PM and I'll get it on our website.

Thanks, All!

Urban Moxy

is joining us in promoting responsible shooting on public lands! Thank you!​

Urban Moxy 3.jpg
Urban Moxy specializes in handbags that are fashionable and functional. They all feature a "lock it pocket" holster that offers a lockable zipper slider and our signature bag charm making it so you can easily and effectively pull your firearm in 2 seconds. This is ideal for working mothers who have not found a responsible way to conceal. For more information, please visit us online at www.UrbanMoxy.com

Urban Moxy 2.jpg
They are graciously donating a handbag and a pair of ear rings to help us do more good for recreational shooting in our great outdoors.

Urban Moxy 1.jpg
So pick up a couple extra raffle tickets!

Urban Moxy 4.jpg

Thank you, Urban Moxy!!!

Facebook: Urban Moxy Concealed Carry Purses

Twitter: Urban Moxy purses

Pinterest: Urban Moxy

You Tube: Urban Moxy Concealed Carry Handbags

Blog: Urban Moxy

:s0155:Heard an interview on the radio with this company just last week. :s0155:
So did I! Lars Larson show. She was at SHOT show and interviewed by Lars. I couldn't wait to contact her about our event. She's a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, has built an outstanding company and I find out, she strongly supports recreational shooting on public lands!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top