JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5010eaaf262f7a2689a7ff3ea407eb9b_saying-you-when-people-think-youre-stupid-memes_504-500.jpeg

The "instructor" just lost credibility by anyone that saw this. If you.screw up admit to it and take responsibility for your actions. Don't let it happen again and learn. This could have been used as a learning experience.

Yeah, he's a dork tryin to be cool in front of his younger students (probably a cute girl in the class, or???). This is serious business, stop the BS and teach safe and competent gun handling already!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Yeah. A gun instructor should be honest as not being honest may result in someone being shot. It also helps shape the next generation of shooters and them seeing that be "okay" is not okay.

"I trained myself on the internet, now I is an instructor" What a joke, thanks to social media these morons post videos and pictures calling themselves "instructors" and all they are doing is disseminating bad/wrong information and technique! Absolutley disgusting and annoying. I am glad this was caught on camera and also glad no one was injured or killed!

The "instructor" just lost credibility by anyone that saw this. If you.screw up admit to it and take responsibility for your actions. Don't let it happen again and learn. This could have been used as a learning experience.
I couldn't agree more. He should have pointed out what he did wrong, and cowboy up. Explain that mistakes like that can and do get people killed.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews