JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am glad no one was hurt.
And while we all can make a bad decision ... Making a bad decision while using a gun can really up your chances for injury or death.

What also bothers me is that this video and others like it will be shown over and over... with the implications that all gun owners are like the "instructor" in this video.
Andy

Ouch...3:58 shot himself in the face. possibly not fatal, but definitely cracked his skull and took the skin off his forehead. Ouch..How stupid can you be?! gun fails to fire so you look down the barrel right after before clearing the firearm?!

Last Edited:
What also bothers me is that this video and others like it will be shown over and over... with the implications that all gun owners are like the "instructor" in this video.

That concerns me too. There are tens of millions of responsible, consistently safe, gun owners who have never done anything stupid with a firearm ever. And, yet, all it takes is a small number of jackasses engaging in unbelievable idiocy on camera to make the rest look bad. :confused:

No way, shape or form is he an instructor! And yes, as above, not accidental but negligent discharge.

What are the four safety rules? Clearly he doesn't know them. Even if he remembered just two, this would not have happened.

Pretty bad to be doing a demo with a loaded firearm.

P.

Ouch...3:58 shot himself in the face. possibly not fatal, but definitely cracked his skull and took the skin off his forehead. Ouch..How stupid can you be?! gun fails to fire so you look down the barrel right after before clearing the firearm?!

I love the pistol grips hitting them in the face and and also the one that shoots two shotguns at once. He thought he could handle recoil. A lot of unsafe individuals out there in real world unfortunately. :(

Never demonstrate the fundamentals with a loaded gun. Especially a 44 Magnum with the hammer cocked back.. His wrists were so loose he almost gave himself a case of magnum face.

OMG- I'd like to meet the snowflake who flagged my post and had it removed. Are you serious?
Are we not big boys here?
Did some liberal get offended?
((Eyes roll))
I missed your deleted post but I can tell you that most of us are pretty happy with the mods on this site. Also, we don't bash liberals here. You may be more comfortable somewhere else.

I don't bash liberals, just point out their lack of intelligence on any topic involving the need for facts.

Well, yeah. Yeah I bash liberals. However, I didn't think they would noticed with their heads so far up their own rectums.

Actually I've seen some indiscreet liberal bashing here but i certainly wouldn't consider my post "BASHING", where have you been?
Maybe you'd be more comfortable somewhere else kiddo.
Good day & God bless

Are you going to flag me ? HA HA HA HA
You do know this is NORTHWEST Firearms (as in the northwest U.S.) right? Nunya is in Africa.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top