JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One more just for the lolz!

FB_IMG_1616885949449.jpg

I've had one of these for years (I needed a front sling mount, so why not?)

Midway is out of stock, back order only. I went straight to their website. On sale for & 15.19 and free shipping. How could I not get one? Bottom line, your gun is a tool... Now it's a multi-tool.

Midway is out of stock, back order only. I went straight to their website. On sale for & 15.19 and free shipping. How could I not get one? Bottom line, your gun is a tool... Now it's a multi-tool.
Nice! I bought mine direct from Ace back in the day when I was ordering a bunch of other stuff. As with all of their products it is a nice quality product.

Hey, where did you get the picture of me with my Schwinn and my tommy gun?

As a kid, I liked the TV show "Combat" with Vic Morro and Rick Jason. I alway thought that Lieutenant Hanley's tommy gun was cool and who needs a peep-jeep when you had a well built Schwinn.

However, if truth be told, I really wanted a B-17 like in Twelve O'clock High with twin 50 cals - much harder to mount on the Schwinn though.

Hey, where did you get the picture of me with my Schwinn and my tommy gun?

As a kid, I liked the TV show "Combat" with Vic Morro and Rick Jason. I alway thought that Lieutenant Hanley's tommy gun was cool and who needs a peep-jeep when you had a well built Schwinn.

However, if truth be told, I really wanted a B-17 like in Twelve O'clock High with twin 50 cals - much harder to mount on the Schwinn though.
I just wanted one of the gun jeeps in Rat Patrol.

1618351720058.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top