JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One more just for the lolz!

FB_IMG_1616885949449.jpg

I've had one of these for years (I needed a front sling mount, so why not?)

Midway is out of stock, back order only. I went straight to their website. On sale for & 15.19 and free shipping. How could I not get one? Bottom line, your gun is a tool... Now it's a multi-tool.

Midway is out of stock, back order only. I went straight to their website. On sale for & 15.19 and free shipping. How could I not get one? Bottom line, your gun is a tool... Now it's a multi-tool.
Nice! I bought mine direct from Ace back in the day when I was ordering a bunch of other stuff. As with all of their products it is a nice quality product.

Hey, where did you get the picture of me with my Schwinn and my tommy gun?

As a kid, I liked the TV show "Combat" with Vic Morro and Rick Jason. I alway thought that Lieutenant Hanley's tommy gun was cool and who needs a peep-jeep when you had a well built Schwinn.

However, if truth be told, I really wanted a B-17 like in Twelve O'clock High with twin 50 cals - much harder to mount on the Schwinn though.

Hey, where did you get the picture of me with my Schwinn and my tommy gun?

As a kid, I liked the TV show "Combat" with Vic Morro and Rick Jason. I alway thought that Lieutenant Hanley's tommy gun was cool and who needs a peep-jeep when you had a well built Schwinn.

However, if truth be told, I really wanted a B-17 like in Twelve O'clock High with twin 50 cals - much harder to mount on the Schwinn though.
I just wanted one of the gun jeeps in Rat Patrol.

1618351720058.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads