JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
je3j3ic62k2a1.jpg

December 9th 2022: My Family members asking if they can "borrow" a gun after they realize that firearm sales have shut down in Oregon.
(Not sure why I am wearing a bow tie)
1669594122928.png

Me once again explaining to my wife why I own more than one Glock
1669594251180.png

December 9th 2022: My Family members asking if they can "borrow" a gun after they realize that firearm sales have shut down in Oregon.
(Not sure why I am wearing a bow tie)
View attachment 1320090

Me once again explaining to my wife why I own more than one Glock
View attachment 1320101
I was disappointed when you turned to the Glock array. I would have expected some really nice SIGs or HKs.

My other books are stuff like the army's improvised munitions handbook, guide to unconventional warfare, boobytraps, the anarchist cookbook (OG copy not the redacted version), how to become a federal criminal, expedient homemade firearms, and really diabolical stuff like data structures and algorithms. I dont think Jeff would approve of most of my library lol

My other books are stuff like the army's improvised munitions handbook, guide to unconventional warfare, boobytraps, the anarchist cookbook (OG copy not the redacted version), how to become a federal criminal, expedient homemade firearms, and really diabolical stuff like data structures and algorithms. I dont think Jeff would approve of most of my library lol
Mine are mostly SciFi and software development. But you guys probably already guessed that...

:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top