JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
t8higncydb3a1.jpg

This flawed weapon has injured many people when it unexpectedly goes into full-automatic mode.

BruceView attachment 1322242
My wife was wearing a white suit at the Trojan picnic and was jacking up the dunk tank with no stop. It shifted and collapsed sending the crank spinning backwards and slamming into her head. I was working at the time when security told me that I needed to come down to the picnic. I was busy at the time and kind of blew them off. When my friend called back and said that I really needed to come ASAP, I took him serious.

When I got there, EMS and FD was there and my wife's white suit was now red with blood. We spent the rest of the day running from hospital to hospital looking for a neurologist and a working MRI..She had a depressed skull fracture, and a concussion. She lost the feeling in the upper right front quarter of her head and couldn't stand to look at certain carpet patterns - PGE had to consult with her before changing the carpets.

After I picked up my 69 Chevelle SS from the car show at 1:00 AM, I spent the entire night keeping her awake.

A few weeks later, we got a nice check from the rental place for not having a latch to stop the gear from unwinding.

My wife was wearing a white suit at the Trojan picnic and was jacking up the dunk tank with no stop. It shifted and collapsed sending the crank spinning backwards and slamming into her head. I was working at the time when security told me that I needed to come down to the picnic. I was busy at the time and kind of blew them off. When my friend called back and said that I really needed to come ASAP, I took him serious.

When I got there, EMS and FD was there and my wife's white suit was now red with blood. We spent the rest of the day running from hospital to hospital looking for a neurologist and a working MRI..She had a depressed skull fracture, and a concussion. She lost the feeling in the upper right front quarter of her head and couldn't stand to look at certain carpet patterns - PGE had to consult with her before changing the carpets.

After I picked up my 69 Chevelle SS from the car show at 1:00 AM, I spent the entire night keeping her awake.

A few weeks later, we got a nice check from the rental place for not having a latch to stop the gear from unwinding.
My God, I hope she recovered completely!

:s0140: I was thinking the same thing. And also,

Birdshot: The American farmer's less-lethal round for over 200 years!
Growing up in the South, I've seen what Rock Salt in a 12 guage will do... I can hear that old farmer yelling "The next rounds are bird, followed by buck... you stupid kids quit tipping my f@cking cows!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top