JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I’m selling one of my products, As I just have way too many things going on, and many more products to develop I thought I would post it on here and give a community member a shot at it first. Everyone is looking for a way to make some extra $$, so here you go.

You will get all the rights to manufacturer, sell or even license, this isn’t a get quick rich scheme nor is it a licensing gimmick. You will need to do work!

The link to my website to see the description and pictures.

<broken link removed>

Amazon Product Listing: <broken link removed>

SA3-300x268.jpg

Here is a the ad we used for the prototype roll out;

Ambidextrous Single Point Sling Adapter Plate for AR15/M4 Rifle Variants.
Heezy LLC is now offering our newest prototype, The SAB-1 Single Point Sling Adapter Plate for AR type rifles, What's different from other single point and multifunctional adapters is that we added a notch that acts as a bottle opener.

Now after range time impress your friends by cracking open your favorite beverage right from your rifle!

They are of universal fit and will work on most AR .223/5.56/.308/7.62 Rifle Variants with collapsible stocks using Mil Spec or Commercial Tubes.

For right and left side both at the same time - made to fit the T4 / T6 Stock or any Collapsible Shotgun or Rifle Stock Butt Used by USGI, Police, Military & Swat - fits; Collapsible Butt Stocks like ATI, Colt , Leapers Utg, Tapco Inter-fuse, CAA, 223 SKS, Ruger and most aftermarket Shotgun and Rifle 4 or 6 Position Collapsible stocks - Easy to install. Slips On with No drilling or tapping required.

Compare our features and you will see we offer more:

1/8” Thickness, made from Ordnance Grade Steel per ASTM A1011-
Coating is Black Manganese Phosphate per MIL-DTL-16232G
Fits collapsible Mil-Spec and Commercial tubes
Proudly "Made in USA” In a state that still respects the 2nd Amendment!
Integrated Bottle Opener, (Sorry Beverage Not Included)
Ambidextrous; Use Left or Right Handed
Will accommodate the largest hooks, swivels and even straps, MS2 & MS3 type slings for the most universal fit and function

I don’t have a patent on it, and your welcome to try and get one but after referring to a patent attorney it was recommended not to do it as minor changes from other manufacturers could render the patent useless. He basically said your better off just making it and selling it, and you already have certain trademark protection rights.

We sold most of the first batch of 50 for $20 each or 2 for $35 and sold out quickly. I have around 20-25 completed units left with another 200 in the raw steel form. I will give you a full 8 hrs of training on manufacturing, finishing, marketing, selling, and you will also have the drawings, photo’s and rights thereof of ownership of all said materials. I will also refer you to the company that does the laser cutting, as they already have the file on site, you only need to call and order more when needed.

The raw cost to laser cut the units are around $2.00 depending on what steel is used and how many you order at a time with additional labor/ costs for final fit, finish and packaging. The average sling adapter sells for around $15-20 with retail from $20 to $55 on like products. The profit margin for retail is around 300-500%. I figured with just what I have here you will make your money back on the first 200 or less.

I planned on wholesaling these to Brownells, MidwayUSA and other gunsmith sites like that, even to Sportsmanguide and Cheaperthandirt type magazines but due to other personal and business plans I just don’t have the time to devote to this as it needs. I’m hoping to find someone who could really take this and run with it.

The sale includes the following;

All finished and unfinished sling adapters Approx: 225+/-
Vibratory tumbler for finishing, plus finishing media
Tanks, Heater & Chemicals for Phosphate finish
All documents, media & rights (photo’s etc)
Assigned UPC Bar Code & signed affidavit of ownership transfer
Will change Amazon Product listing to your needs ASIN: B00CJK0NVK
Up to 8 hrs of hands on training; we will make a few of them from start to finish.
If you are out of state and wish not to come here I can do a video on making them and provide for some video conferencing or just phone time. Plus I will ship everything to you that's included.
Email Support for the first 6 months

Some additional hand and power tools are needed plus some sanding accessories etc. I don’t have any packaging for them yet, and I planned on using custom printed hang poly bags, They only cost a few cents each when ordered in large quantities. If interested in a website and domain I can help with that, as I have built several websites but one is not included for this product. There are several available and I can build a great site for around $250 additional cost, additional time can be negotiated for marketing and product development or anything else you might need.

The price for everything is $3,000. By certified bank check or money order, Paypal payment add 4% Also willing to trade for Gold/Silver. If it does sell to someone who doesn't want to come here, I'm willing to drop the price $200 for not having to do the all day training. Also willing to Trade for just 2 ounces of Gold or 120 ounces of Silver. I also have a few other similar ideas I'll probably share with whoever buys this. If it doesn't sell on here quickly I will be listing it for $5K on Bizbuysell.com

Please serious inquires only, sold on a first come basis…I will not hold this. Great opportunity for independent person to start or add on to existing company. This sale does not include a business entity with any state nor any federal entities. If you don’t already have a business license with your state, you may need to get one.

Please send your contact details including phone number to [email protected]

Thanks,

Rick

SA3-300x268.jpg

Well I sold the first bunch pretty fast, and it's a unique product for individuals who wish to have something different on their AR's. I doubt that any sane person would use it at the same time and is merely another handy tool to have at your disposal.

while your inventing new gun accessories, how about a spring loaded cover that goes over the trigger guard so you don't have accidental discharges while hunting and carrying a loaded rifle? ya know just slides upward when you put your finger in and pops off when your done hunting???? I would buy that.

how about a spring loaded cover that goes over the trigger guard so you don't have accidental discharges while hunting and carrying a loaded rifle?

Funny you said that, I did make one a few years ago for my KelTec P3AT and then for a Glock 23, I just never pursued it any further. It's one of the many ideas I have

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top