JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know which FFL have them available? Polk County Sheriff says by appointment only and has a fee attached to that. I ordered them off ATF site Jan 22nd but they haven't arrived, and I've never gotten an email receipt or anything like that .

Or does anyone have extras, I can meet up?

So, Tick Licker in Corvallis says they're out. And that the ATF systems are being overwhelmed by the massive influx of people trying to get their braced SBRs early... since I already ordered mine on the 22nd... if they don't arrive by the time the 10 day window is over, I presuppose I would have to resubmit the entire thing over again after I get email from the ATF that the submission has been disapproved, correct? @wired Is this assumption correct?

So, Tick Licker in Corvallis says they're out. And that the ATF systems are being overwhelmed by the massive influx of people trying to get their braced SBRs early... since I already ordered mine on the 22nd... if they don't arrive by the time the 10 day window is over, I presuppose I would have to resubmit the entire thing over again after I get email from the ATF that the submission has been disapproved, correct? @wired Is this assumption correct?
not sure how far away monmouth is from me, but if your willing to drive this way i can give you a few cards. You'd need to fill in the ORI. I think I might even have a fingerprint pad still floating around

Do the fingerprinting yourself:

you can get the ink pads on Amacon for about 7 bux. Search for Lee Inkless FingerPrint Pad (S03027)

Theyre not too stict on it but I have known people tuned down past 2-3 weeks . PM Me. How many you need?

I was having the same issue. Gun shop I started using had a fingerprint kiosk and was able to do it digitally. Cost me $50 to do the fingerprinting and set up in the app. Now I am in and can enter any form to ATF and just have them attach my fingerprint form. It was through silencershop.com You can go to the website and see if any shops have the kiosk near you.

Does anyone know which FFL have them available? Polk County Sheriff says by appointment only and has a fee attached to that. I ordered them off ATF site Jan 22nd but they haven't arrived, and I've never gotten an email receipt or anything like that .

Or does anyone have extras, I can meet up?
I have a lot. I also have an ink pad.
Here in town buddy.

Amazon is by far the easiest way to get these cards. They even have kits with the cards and ink pads.

I usually roll 4-6 at a time so the next time I don't have to.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews